Why many are excited for yuvraj’s entry ?

Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Not on love for a psycho ,stalker and murderer like Yuvraj but most of us r getting irritated with this 3rd angle and Ruhi’s moral less and cheap acts , the way she is lusting on her jeth ,who is also someone else’s husband. And Armaan not stopping her advances , may be he is slowly realising the cheap intentions of Ruhi but This triangle n 3rd angle story is getting irritating now . So anything is better than watching this cringe , as story will be moving fwd. And the actor playing Yuvraj is brilliant  actor too..  am waiting for Yuvraj’s entry too as we can get less SS of Ruhi ! 

After   today’s BtS I can only say Ruhi  is just disgusting  🤮 ! 

Except a few scenes today’s  episode is a filler with nothing much except Toffee obsessed Poddar’s . 

Only watchable scenes from today’s episode ! Not Goenka’s garibi ki kahani but the random  FB of Surekha !
  Akshnavir smiley27 

How I wish they bring back Abhir so Abhira can have her brother ,her family and he can tell the stories of their papa and she knows her papa is the best smiley27

https://x.com/exolflex/status/1754688870451683735?s=20

Armaan more excited than Abhira and wanted to capture her happy moments smiley27

https://x.com/duaa2418/status/1754681475868295598?s=20

Edited by Chaitu.V - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am very, very excited for Yuvraj's re-entry! 

CottonCandyy thumbnail

I like the actor, he has commanding screen presence and charisma , which Roohi lacks smiley36. That's why I'm never able to get immersed in her scenes, I FF all of them. 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I would take anything over seeing Ruhi's shameless acts on my screen. And the more Armaan stays away from Ruhi's tentacles, more sane he remains. Armaan going full out to fight Yuvraj to save Abhira would be a treat to watch. Also there's a hope Yuvraj will finally get punished for all the lives he took. Most importantly, the guy can act. That itself makes his scenes so much better than someone else who struggles to bring one good expression. 

edited due to name-calling

Edited by minakrish - 2 months ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Surekha saw budha-budhi being happy and remembered the time spend with Sharma family. Chalo acha hai they remember that Sharma family phase was the only good, happy phase. smiley27

Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Not on love for a psycho ,stalker and murderer like Yuvraj but most of us r getting irritated with this 3rd angle and Ruhi’s moral less and cheap acts , the way she is lusting on her jeth ,who is also someone else’s husband. And Armaan not stopping her advances , may be he is slowly realising the cheap intentions of Ruhi but This triangle n 3rd angle story is getting irritating now . So anything is better than watching this cringe , as story will be moving fwd. And the actor playing Yuvraj is brilliant  actor too..  am waiting for Yuvraj’s entry too as we can get less SS of Ruhi ! 

Except a few scenes today’s  episode is a filler with nothing much except Toffee obsessed Poddar’s . 

Only watchable scenes from today’s episode ! Not Goenka’s garibi ki kahani but the random  FB of Surekha !
  Akshnavir smiley27 

How I wish they bring back Abhir so Abhira can have her brother ,her family and he can tell the stories of their papa and she knows her papa is the best smiley27

Armaan more excited than Abhira and wanted to capture her happy moments smiley27

Loved Akshnav and abhir ka flashbacks and how sureka remembered happy moments with them and want abhir to support his sister abhira and tell her all about kasauli stories…..❤️

https://x.com/exolflex/status/1754690810078171169?s=20

Not soo interested in yuvraj track but this track will bring armaan and abhira closer and ruhi will be pushed back by armaan soo let’s se

Edited by Annabethhoney - 2 months ago
Winnertakesital thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why many are excited for Yuvraj's entry. 

Because

They are tired of Armaan being Mr. Abhira Sharma. IMO the so called golden boy has turned into a henpecked Jeth and husband. 

Yuvraj brings out Armaan's self esteem. In his own house he's nothing but a pet animal. 

What else 

It's time for Abhira to learn self defense like Naira nani, she is expecting toffee for her good behavior, something her bloodline wouldn't approve of. 

Edited by Winnertakesital - 2 months ago
Sayana34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Akshnavir smiley27 

I like the actor he has great acting skills him and abhira face off is engaging because both  are amazing actors

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

@bold:

yes anything to get rid of this.....bahut zyada hi ho gaya hai.....jiske karan gownkas ne akshu ko nikaal diya tha, woh unko aise hi bina batayee....armaan ke peeche chod aayee hai.....Too much ho raha hai.....Yuvraj ke aane se....ruhi ke immoral acts to break milega...hopefully.....

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I am excited about Yuvraj's entry. The story will move forward smiley36