Aakujaannnnn thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Hi guys, So this week we will get Navya didi's case related episode. I'm so excited. This wee will be rollercoaster ride for us. 

How will Kavya react to this Adi's move? 

Will Adi be able to give justice to Navya didi? 

Will Rajeev ji see Adi's efforts and accept adi ? 

Omg so much of curiosity can't wait 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

You said my words yaar.. have been waitibg for this track and finally its here.. 

So excited to see how makers will potray the plot 

Just hope there should be no misunderstanding between our Adya bescause of this

I hope by the end of this track.. Omi sudhar jae.. Kavya and Rajeev ka proper patch up hojae and Adya come out more strong with more love and understanding and Rajeev accepts him as his son in law cum son 😊

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aakujaannnnn

Hi guys, So this week we will get Navya didi's case related episode. I'm so excited. This wee will be rollercoaster ride for us. 

How will Kavya react to this Adi's move? 

Will Adi be able to give justice to Navya didi? 

Will Rajeev ji see Adi's efforts and accept adi ? 

Omg so much of curiosity can't wait 

I believe Adhi will hide it from Kavya not with bad intentions but to avoid her from stopping him to reveal truth about omi involvement as an attempt to balance her sasural ka samman..

Spykie thumbnail

Yes excited about the track the main base of kavya's story her Navya didi and her suicide which changed their life and made them what they are today..

Spykie thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdYa_fan

I hope by the end of this track.. Omi sudhar jae.. Kavya and Rajeev ka proper patch up hojae and Adya come out more strong with more love and understanding and Rajeev accepts him as his son in law cum son 😊

Yes may be their role will now show how kavya trying to bachao her sasural ka samman Adhi will also do the same and bring back her mayke ka/ his sasural ka samman..

I dont know how the story is going to shape still want to be positive 😅

Originally posted by: Spykie

I believe Adhi will hide it from Kavya not with bad intentions but to avoid her from stopping him to reveal truth about omi involvement as an attempt to balance her sasural ka samman..

I think, first they will show his dilemma to support his brother or choose insaaf for Navya.. 

But seeing the scenario where he stood against Omi for Rajeev's honour he shall stand with Navya this time and support truth 

But how remains the question

Originally posted by: Spykie

Yes may be their role will now show how kavya trying to bachao her sasural ka samman Adhi will also do the same and bring back her mayke ka/ his sasural ka samman..

I dont know how the story is going to shape still want to be positive 😅

If such thing happens it will be intresting to watch a different story where AdYa are struck between their sasural ka samman and Mayke ka maan for both Adhi and Kavya as individual

bsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I saw a promo or BTS a week ago which shows the Navya case papers are burnt in Adi's room by Netaji and Omi !!

So the case may not close and Adi will not be successful...

Hope makers handle this well !!

Spykie thumbnail

May be it will grow his confirmation that Omi is real culprit.. and Girirraj is involved.. 

Atleast after this Adhi wont trust them at any cost as now adays Adhi is getting softer towards his dad