Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

yes please. Wow….she sang with Kumar Sanu himself. Wow wow wow in advance. Please share …

I think as my wifi is down, I am not able to download the song in mp3. So sharing the direct link from StarMaker. Click on "cancel" when some window open, then you can listen to the song without downloading the app.

I had sung this in 2022 when I was very new to this StarMaker and singing.. so my voice sounds a bit raw.. 😄 Will definitely try singing this again now, thanks so much for suggesting this song. smiley10

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678732740&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=347&pid=ShareInvitation&recordingId=11821949079256585&share_type=copyLink 

Edited by Charu21 - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Charu21

It feels so good to see this place so active. ❤️ Sharing one of my all time favourites from S D da. Had recorded this one a few months back. 

Song : Jogi jab se tu aaya

Singer : Lata Mangeshkar 

Music : S D Burman

Lyrics : Shailendra

https://voca.ro/1kYPlacUc677

Good job, Charu! 

But you forgot to tag me. smiley1

Spideyweb thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

So ... this was Spidey's suggestion. 👇 

https://voca.ro/15xkGAMmUc12 

Original song - 

https://youtu.be/4Tpm7D4-6DU?si=q7KuZjIw7Kz4NSA2

Song : Zindagi Ki Yahi Reet Hai

Singer : Kishore Kumar

Music Director : Laxmikant-Pyarelal

Lyricst : Javed Akhtar

Waah bhai waah!! Ur Heart touching vocals set the mood for everyone 👏👏

Your voice had all the ingredients to lend a much needed spark to this song 👏

Thanks so much for being deferent towards my wish 👌👌🙏

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha

Good job, Charu! 

But you forgot to tag me. smiley1

Aww thanks so much Shirsha.. ❤️

Arre yes, actually I was in the middle of tagging everyone one by one and by mistake ended up posting it midway. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I thought I would quote and tag others later.. but my wifi is acting up now. 

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Dance Divas

I think as my wifi is down, I am not able to download the song in mp3. So sharing the direct link from StarMaker. Click on "cancel" when some window open, then you can listen to the song without downloading the app.

I had sung this in 2022 when I was very new to this StarMaker and singing.. so my voice sounds a bit raw.. 😄 Will definitely try singing this again now, thanks so much for suggesting this song. smiley10

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678732740&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=347&pid=ShareInvitation&recordingId=11821949079256585&share_type=copyLink 

Omg omg …this is sooooo fab….u are sooooo gifted…truly gifted…tfs.  smiley31smiley31smiley31

I am always so so impressed with your singing and this with Kumar sanu….wow…just wow. 

Paapi tks for remembering and asking her to share this one…. ….

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Wow I paused the song in the middle to comment. Raha hi nahi Gaya. 

This is absolutely brilliant. Such pristine voice and voice clarity. Aisi hi awaz ko shayad kehte hain Aawaz me khanak hona.  This is definitely one of my most favourite of your songs smiley27

Now back to listening smiley9

Arre yaar mera *shy panda* bahar laana hi padega itni tareef sunkar! smiley9

Thank you sooo much yaar for such a sweet comment.. smiley31 Ye song achanak hi dimag me aaya tha uss din and I ended up recording it in evening. Literally bas 1 baar hi suna hoga.. par control hi nahi hua so record kar diya. smiley36

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

This was truly amazing! I would say as close to the og rendition as it can get. You didn't miss a beat. Almost perfect rendition. smiley32

I do love this song too.

Btw, how does one add music to Vocaroo?

Oh wow! This is huge!! Thank you so much for this. I really don't think I deserve it but yes I was very happy with the outcome so it feels so good to hear such good and encouraging comment about it. ❤️ Thanks again. smiley31

And wait.. I will make a separate post with screenshots for this sharing about Vocaroo thing.. 

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Dance Divas

It feels so good to see this place so active. ❤️ Sharing one of my all time favourites from S D da. Had recorded this one a few months back. 

Song : Jogi jab se tu aaya

Singer : Lata Mangeshkar 

Music : S D Burman

Lyrics : Shailendra

https://voca.ro/1kYPlacUc677

oh I heard this after last one.. your voice is pristine. It’s actually far far more developed than last song I heard and that was fab too….wow…typing while I listen ….I have not heard the OG of this song but don’t need to…this was just awesome the way you sang it…..

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Btw, how does one add music to Vocaroo?

Ok I thought there are 2 3 steps.. but there aren't smiley36

Just go to the Vocaroo site and click on this "upload" tab. Then on the next window you will see "upload audio file", you can just select mp3 format file from your device and upload it here and get the link. 

1000059839.jpg

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bollywood Brigade

Arre yaar mera *shy panda* bahar laana hi padega itni tareef sunkar! smiley9

Thank you sooo much yaar for such a sweet comment.. smiley31 Ye song achanak hi dimag me aaya tha uss din and I ended up recording it in evening. Literally bas 1 baar hi suna hoga.. par control hi nahi hua so record kar diya. smiley36

Abhi fir se jab koi baat sune aa raha hoon. 🤓

This was one of your earliest songs par us waqt bhi u were simply fabulous smiley32

Ye song sunne me jitna soothing hai gaane me utna hi tough. But tumhare sur taal pitch sab on point thhe. 

Very nice smiley32smiley27