Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Chalte chalte - Yup, that's a tough song and needs so much control over your breath. Very nicely sung. 👏

Kisi ki muskurahaton - Oh I loved this one the best in your voice.. especially the antara.. you were really good in the high notes. 🤩

Leviating - dude what a stylish singing! ❤️ Beginning words are so fast paced and you still sang it so well. Loved it. 

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Vying for Vintage

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

There was a slight sense of hesitation at the beginning, which is quite natural. However, that was soon replaced by eagerness and an unexplainable ease to sing well. "Kisiski arzoo me, zindagi hai bewafaa..." --The well-tuned voice flowed smoothly from that point. Your voice is so captivating that it doesn't allow the listener to think about anything else but being immersed in its sweetness! 

You have a flawless voicesmiley42. It's a god-given gift that you have honed through classical training. Thank you for sharing your voice with us.smiley27smiley10smiley27

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Anjaane, Kyaa Jaane...

Jaan Ke Jaae Kaun Bhalaa ... Meri Jaan

If someone comes and ask you whether you've heard this song with your heart? or with your soul? how would you describe it? Do you have any idea? If not, listen to this voice! This is my all-time favourite song. Lizzie, the moment you started singing it, I was alerted and thought, "Oh, this song?" But after listening to it in your voice, my answer is clear - whether you want to pass on this gem to us or not, who cares? I am lured to grab it and have already grabbed it! Wonderful rendition Lizzie...smiley31

Thanks so much Madhu for listening, your honest critique & your effusive comments. Very much appreciated. smiley27

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Vying for Vintage

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

RIii

hope you're not participating 

Sabko complex dogi yaar tum smiley36

Main nahi kar rahi participate, forum DT jo hoon smiley36 but yaar aisa kuch nahi hai. There are so many good singers here.. sabka apna andaaz hai and that is the beauty of it! smiley27

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Vying for Vintage

Originally posted by: anonymouse1

Thank you soooo much, Riya, this is one of my favorite songs smiley31

After listening to this beautiful song in your melodious voice I'm speechless. tumne jis khoobsurti aur feel ke sath gaya hai, dil khush ho gya.smiley27

U r a fab singer, itne mushkil song ko kitna smoothly gaaya hai, listening on loopsmiley42

Oh wow, Mousy! You're listening on loop? Dekho, sacchi baat maine mera voice pehli baar IF (ya koi bhi online platform) pe share kiya hai. So naturally I was apprehensive. But comments like these give me some courage. Thanks a lot, dost! Means a lot. Truly! 

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Vying for Vintage

Originally posted by: Charu21

@ Tiara - Just heard Mere samne wali khidki... You sang it with perfect masti.. Had so much fun listening to it.. ❤️ 

@Lizzie - Meri jaan - what a beautiful rendition! This is one of my all time favourites.. You did full justice to it. ❤️ Thoroughly enjoyed it. 

Please keep sharing your songs gals.. 

Thank you, Charu! And yes, this song is one of my all-time favorites too! It's one of Geeta Dutt's last recorded songs and she sounds just as pristine and youthful like she did years ago when she started! Imagine how many more gems we could have been blessed with from her if fate hadn't intervened smiley13

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Vying for Vintage

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Original song - 

Song : Zindagi Ki Yahi Reet Hai

Singer : Kishore Kumar

Music Director : Laxmikant-Pyarelal

Lyricst : Javed Akhtar

NP! Main tumhe nahi chhodnewali!! Why are you not participating in VoIF??? Honestly, after singing like this, you cannot NOT participate. Seriously, this is not done.

I'm gonna do an andolan. Who wants to join me??

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Vying for Vintage

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

Gosh this type of songs need too much effort and breathing practice 

I already have weak heart n breathing issues so after singing this song my heart is beating like I was running or doing some cardio, but for once I wanted to try as I just love this song 

Song Chalte chalte from movie Pakhizaa

Kri, this is one of my favorite songs! And Kisiki muskurahaton pe too! How did you pick two of my faves? The lyrics for Kisiki... make me tear up. Honestly, one of Shailendra's best!

The Dua Lipa song came out of the left field, wasn't expecting that after these two mellow ones. Like Charu said, that one has some crazy fast paced notes and you didn't miss a beat! 

I think you'd do great at singing more such fast-paced numbers, how about trying Gallan Goodiyan? (I love that song!)

@Bold, Sidenote: Hope you're ok, yaar smiley18

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

NP! Main tumhe nahi chhodnewali!! Why are you not participating in VoIF??? Honestly, after singing like this, you cannot NOT participate. Seriously, this is not done.

I'm gonna do an andolan. Who wants to join me??

📢 Me me me.. 

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Oh wow, Mousy! You're listening on loop? Dekho, sacchi baat maine mera voice pehli baar IF (ya koi bhi online platform) pe share kiya hai. So naturally I was apprehensive. But comments like these give me some courage. Thanks a lot, dost! Means a lot. Truly! 

Yes, song download kar liya, aur playlist me add bhi kar liyasmiley42

I understand what u r saying, but mein jhooti tareef nhi karta, isliye maan lo ki u r fab singer.

Jis tarah se tumne song ko feel & enjoy karke gaaya, vo mahsoos hota hai, aur vohi baat mayne rakhti hai.smiley27

so, aur songs post karte rahna.smiley31

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Vying for Vintage

Originally posted by: anonymouse1

Yes, song download kar liya, aur playlist me add bhi kar liyasmiley42

I understand what u r saying, but mein jhooti tareef nhi karta, isliye maan lo ki u r fab singer.

Jis tarah se tumne song ko feel & enjoy karke gaaya, vo mahsoos hota hai, aur vohi baat mayne rakhti hai.smiley27

so, aur songs post karte rahna.smiley31

Thank you again! smiley27 

Sure, karti rahoongi agar tum farmaish karte rahoge smiley36