Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Chinie

Yup

Exactly.  Viewers watch with interest and then they do such things. I was excited to watch historical and cultural  show after long time🥺

Me too

And love with this show but if they are going to ruin the show then its difficult to survive here 

DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

@DiamondLife : how are you uploading your images? can you share a link? Let's discuss here. 

Sure Let's discuss here

1) I take screenshots from sonyliv..they are HD images.

2) then i open imgur.com - click on new post

3) then i select choose photo/video

4) It takes me to my mac folders to select photo

5) i select the photo and it shows up there

6) On upper right corner - it shows copy link text and three dots ... icon. so i click on copy link and it says copied..

7) then i come to IF post..i select external image and put that in URL text box.

8) it comes blank post

9) when i click on three dots icon - they show links for forum too that png extension..looks like when i pasting this link (after removing img from front and back) the image is loading but when i click on post..it goes awaysmiley24

Edited by DiamondLife - 3 months ago
DiamondLife thumbnail

https://i.imgur.com/fvikHsv.png

Edited by DiamondLife - 3 months ago
DiamondLife thumbnail

Sita being exiled after praja doubted on her and luv kush story is uttarkand

You know i was watching Bharat episodes yesterday as you had suggested

I cried so much..so much....seeing Sujay acting as Bharat..the dialogues were so good..writers cleared all the angles in those episodes

Later they showed Shatrughan in Raj darbar doing nyay to one father - daughter case. Where husband is telling that she was away one night. The wife tells that because of some circumstance i took shelter at someone's house and hence her husband is doubting her character.

Shatrughan says i do not dount your Charitra but according to what is written in nyay book or something like that he said - she needs to go to exile for 2 years smiley18

I think the same father may have voiced out in future that now queen spent so many days in Lanka still she is palace while her daughter had to go to exile 

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

What is uttarkaand?

I watch Ramayan because of maryadas that Ram inculcated and walked on it

Other than that i have no knowledge about Valmiki version, uttarkaand etc..

Uttarkaand is the luv kush story and Valmiki version doesn't have it

Looks like production house is in tight budget 

See they didn’t even take famous actor actress to play SiyaRam

They took Sujay and Prachi … was great decision indeed

Looks like We have to let go off our wishes 

They are showing couple of lines of story in the middle of the episode on TV when episode is airing … they can give one minute to that and convey more verbally 

They should find ways to fill the loop holes 

I don't think they have the budget issues, even when they were new with this production thing they used more than 300 cr for SPMB

The problem with them is they start good, they work on good stories but they just don't know how it handle it when story moves on, they lack the skill of taking story forward, they need to work on this part, in the middle of the story they just forget about writing and execution part

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

You know i was watching Bharat episodes yesterday as you had suggested

I cried so much..so much....seeing Sujay acting as Bharat..the dialogues were so good..writers cleared all the angles in those episodes

Later they showed Shatrughan in Raj darbar doing nyay to one father - daughter case. Where husband is telling that she was away one night. The wife tells that because of some circumstance i took shelter at someone's house and hence her husband is doubting her character.

Shatrughan says i do not dount your Charitra but according to what is written in nyay book or something like that he said - she needs to go to exile for 2 years smiley18

I think the same father may have voiced out in future that now queen spent so many days in Lanka still she is palace while her daughter had to go to exile 

Bold-Yes he really owned the character of Bharat that time. He made me feel those emotions which  Bharat must have felt. That's a work of good actor. 

Sujay is underrated actor. He has wide range and potential as an actor. 

Edited by Chinie - 3 months ago
Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Deleted

Edited by Chinie - 3 months ago
DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Hey in this thread you will come to know how to post image 

Hope its helpful smiley1

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5093854

Bhavi dear 

Thank you for this

I followed the steps that are mentioned

Still not working

You guys told not to put anything in the ALT text box

Plus no one told that one need to maintained that .png in the end

I tried mostly everything

Still why i am not successful

What is the issue

DiamondLife thumbnail

Yes he really owned the character of Bharat that time. He made me those emotions which  Bharat must have felt. That's a work of good actor. 

Sujay is underrated actor. He has wide range and potential as an actor. 

I agree

HE is under rated actor

As he said in his interview that sooner or later the work will be recognized 

That day has come for him smiley27