Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

If hero could not save fl to kis kaam kal ML. Ek hi kaam to acche se aata hai ML ko , fl ko bachana so he will save her before the molestation happens . It’s a suspense as angad asked kya hua so better we don,t guess it let’s go with the flow of episodes. As this precap is misleading. Rather than Kerry they have dropped this 💣 precap to grab the TRP.

DT edited: name calling

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 3 months ago
Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What about the Precap guys ??

It was kinda scary ??🥺

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aise ghatiya aur vahiyaat precaps dene se acha hota, if they had worked on their story. 

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_02

baat to sahi h dona lekin abhi se kuch galat kyun sochey .but ye baat ko bhi ignore nahi kar skatye ki makers apne shows mein crime ki koi limit nahi rakhtye itni zyada criminal activities dikahtye h ye makers jo kisi or show mein nahi hoti jitna inke shows mein hoti h 

Or haan divorce angad ne cancel kar diya kya pata ye divorce cancel karne ka scene mehendi function p mil jaaye kyunki angad ab palat Raha h bit angad ka vo romantic date scene or sahiab ka aise aana ki kuch ho gaya ho vo shayd shadi k baad miley abhi nahi or abhi ye nahi pata kya hua h 

Kya pata attempt to rape kiya ho kisi ne or sahiba Bach nikley 

Ya phir kisi ne saazish Kari ho 

Isliye abhi k liye kuch nahi keh saktye wait kartye h upcoming mein pata chal jayega 

Hmm mereko lagta hai from Tuesday means we will start to know who might be responsible from Tuesday.  Jaise Keery wedding ka precap aaya lekin we got to know Veer is changing that week. 

Maybe there is a lot of toxicity left so they want to tell audience don't run away Angad will suffer. (ab his suffering is essentially Sahiba being abused and him playing victim). I hope audience refuses to bother, same trick they have used far too many times.

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I doubt it's rumi. Remember Sahiba was his captive for sometime but he never tried to assualt her in this way. He was hell bent on marrying her first. 

If at all anyone has attacked sahiba with current situation it might be veer and his friends to take revenge for Kerry wedding.

As is usual with brars, Sahiba is to blame for everything and at the end of the day Veer is a brar

hellodona thumbnail

Waise I don’t care if they indeed show such a crime happening against fl. I just mind that they will use it to victimize anyone but the actual victim. 

Whoever the perpetrator is will be called out and no one will say it is his pain. No one will say Sahiba is no saint so she deserved it. 

Like how people realize the gravity and sensitivity of issue. Don't like how people downplay the gravity when the perpetrator is dil ka achha.

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

I doubt it's rumi. Remember Sahiba was his captive for sometime but he never tried to assualt her in this way. He was hell bent on marrying her first. 

If at all anyone has attacked sahiba with current situation it might be veer and his friends to take revenge for Kerry wedding.

As is usual with brars, Sahiba is to blame for everything and at the end of the day Veer is a brar

Veer will attack sahiba??

Kabhi socha nahi tha yeh din bhi dekhna padega??

Are the writers sane ????

Vaidehi49 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

All this Stupidity just to Whitewash Garry as a character????

Really?? 

🥺

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vaidehi49

Veer will attack sahiba??

Kabhi socha nahi tha yeh din bhi dekhna padega??

Are the writers sane ????

Veer khud pidda  sa hai aur pitke aata hai how can molest her. I hope it’s not him. It will be too much after that angad to usko maar hi dega . May be his friends did it. He will be involved I think somewhere this track will be related to veer as Kerry will be the reason for this molestation. We need to wait for episodes we will get some hint may be next week. But usse pehle abhi ek aur round hoga abuse ka in BM. After that makers will abuse her outside BM also. This is so pathetic seriously. 

anushka87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kaise ghatiya writers hain ye yaar. Ye log aise sensitive topic touch hi kyun karte hain jab inhe handle karna hi nahi aata. Reception night par bhi yahi dikhaya tha but atleast pata tha ki vo scene aane wala because ye log og scenes ko copy kar rahe the uss time (Socha tha cut kar denge but nahi kiya)

Aur abhi bhi inka yahi chalu hai hadd hai. Agar Angad ko mahaan dikhana hai like vo Sahiba ko justice dilayega and all to ek kaam karo Angad khud bhi jail chala jaaye apni marzi se (Usne bhi to yahi kiya tha koi excuse nahi uske liye, achha track hoga Angad ka guilt dikhane ka) Bahut pehle dikhana chahiye tha but koi na der aaye durust aaye. Angad khud bhi jail chala jaaye aur uske baad leap. (But Ye TMD makers se esa expect karna bahut galat baat 🥲🥲)

Edited by anushka87 - 3 months ago