Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BBOTT thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Currently yes, there was a time when hrithik was better. 

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I love hr but currently rk is better

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

NO.

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Ranbir acting wise.

HR looks like a dream most of the time no doubt. 

Ranbir younger days waa good looking. Now in phases.

Katyayani786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nobody can beat Ranbir in his man child game. After repeat rinsing the same expressions in each and every movie with a similar kind of character scope, he now excels in it. 

But put Ranbir out of that character, he will choke like a fish out of water like in Tu fati mein tatti and Brahmastra. 

Edited by Katyayani786 - 2 months ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Absolutely not. I am not a fan of hrithik but he is much far better actor than Ranbir. Hrithik is 49 and I believe Ranbir just turned 41 and I can say that hrithik looks younger than Ranbir. I have to give props and credit to hrithik is how he has maintained his weight and overall health. 

Ranbir could hardly dance at filmfare awards and had to tuck out his shirt. Hrithik is much better dancer than Ranbir. I genuinely believe that he has taken a back seat as number one status does not impress him that much. He just wants to do a good quality work that he can be proud of. 

[Post Removed]

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Katyayani786

Nobody can beat Ranbir in his man child game. After repeat rinsing the same expressions in each and every movie with a similar kind of character scope, he now excels in it. 

But put Ranbir out of that character, he will choke like a fish out of water like in Tu fati mein tatti and Brahmastra. 

You smiley37smiley37smiley37

I came here to write a great love essay on why Hrithik is better, not after reading your comment, I know I can’t top it. Lmao smiley37

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

All I want to say, Ranbir in his entire career is called as the upcoming superstar while Hrithik from his very first film is the superstar. Rest acting and movies, it depends on fans, here nobody will give you a neutral opinion, but in reality we know who’s the better actor, the one who has played autistic, superhero, soldier, paraplegic, emperor, blind-tragic hero, spy and romantic hero onscreen or the one who has only played man child and papa child characters. 

Hrithik has Kaho na Pyar Hai, Dhoom 2, Krrish, Koi mil Gaya, Lakshy, Guzaarish, Super 30, Agneepath, Jodha Akbar, ZNMD and Fighter. Strictly based on acting Hrithik has these movies, what does Ranbir have? Barfi, Rockstar, Sanju and Animak? What is the versatility in these characters? 

Let’s not even compare looks and box office, Hrithik will always win. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

No.