Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Ab kya ho gaya?

There is a thin line between trust on the Capabilities and power and Arrogance about it!

This, I suppose will go on till the TRPs garner.

--Ruchi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This is not the first time they crossed the lines. They have not left any social issue and butchered it. You name any they had it done. 

They made joke of adoption long back. I have seen hate comments for adhya on various other platforms where people are clearly stating she is showing her real blood Maaya's character.

Also, that's why you should not adopt a child. All these comments make me think how these shows are promoting such regressive mentality.

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don’t think they are doing that intentionally because Pakhi and Toshi have done far worse to Anu. It’s the audience who think that CA shouldn’t be the one saying this all to Anu. Audience on both sides I mean where one side thinks she’s adopted so she shouldn’t stay this all and blame it on adoption when biological Pakhi and Toshi have done far worse and the other side of audience who thinks this is giving bad light to adoption, but again the CVS have shown Pakhi and Toshi way worse. It’s not like CVS is showing biological children better. They are shown even worse. Also, nearly all Indian shows show adopted children this angels in comparison to the biological ones, but all those years of shows still didn’t change people’s mind about adoption. Why would it do here? Change has to happen within the society cos shows for sure didn’t make a difference on their mindset yet. 

Edited by The_Best - 3 months ago
Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: The_Best

I don’t think they are doing that intentionally because Pakhi and Toshi have done far worse to Anu. It’s the audience who think that CA shouldn’t be the one saying this all to Anu. Audience on both sides I mean where one side thinks she’s adopted so she shouldn’t stay this all and blame it on adoption when biological Pakhi and Toshi have done far worse and the other side of audience who thinks this is giving bad light to adoption, but again the CVS have shown Pakhi and Toshi way worse. It’s not like CVS is showing biological children better. They are shown even worse. Also, nearly all Indian shows show adopted children this angels in comparison to the biological ones, but all those years of shows still didn’t change people’s mind about adoption. Why would it do here? Change has to happen within the society cos shows for sure didn’t make a difference on their mindset yet. 

There is not one good parent on this show. None. I liked Rakhi but her daughter ended up falling for and going back to a pos like Toshu. She at least had no qualms about going all out for her daughter when she was abused.

HpTheChosenOne thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: The_Best

Many of your points stand true.

@bold

Not to cross you, however, the problem is that good things even when demonstrated multiple times take a lot of time to be imbibed. On the other hand, it is often seen that negative elements, even though shown for a couple of times may take a stronger hold on the mindset. It is similar to habits; good ones take time while bad ones are easy to take up.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HpTheChosenOne

Many of your points stand true.

@bold

Not to cross you, however, the problem is that good things even when demonstrated multiple times take a lot of time to be imbibed. On the other hand, it is often seen that negative elements, even though shown for a couple of times may take a stronger hold on the mindset. It is similar to habits; good ones take time while bad ones are easy to take up.

But then again, we have no issues in giving examples of Kanhaji, Karna for everything.

We cannot even be human about issues and dare to have a Divine parlance.

HpTheChosenOne thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Trollbaaz

Absolutely yes, that is one thing that pisses me off as hell..smiley35smiley7 I mean, makers shouldn't do such comparisons... 

Had the characters been worthy, audience would have appreciated the efforts, khud ki tareef kyu kar rahe hai woh log... smiley5

Time_to_move_on thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Firstly, the show is normalising extra marital affairs, open relationships, divorces, and multiple marriages. 

Secondly, the producers unnecessarily make the adopted child's character spew hatred for her adoptive mother daily and force her dad to marry someone he doesn't love due to her insecurities. Not once the story reflects on how Anupama and Anuj led Aadya to this situation.

Thirdly, the biological children and sometimes even their spouses are shown as selfish and opportunistic. 

Lastly, the FL has no character growth. She inflicts pain on herself by choosing to be with a wrong man for 26 years, serving him & his family even after marrying another guy, and leaving a supportive husband & adopted daughter just due to 1 fight. 

The character only talks about "udaan" but achieves nothing. Forget being a world-famous dancer or chef, she is not even 100% committed to becoming the head chef at spice & chutney. Just keeps getting entangled in family issues! And if she achieves the ownership of that hotel by marrying Deepu, it is even worse!

Overall, there is nothing positive about the show! Hopefully, none of the dedicated viewers ever get inspired by any character in this show!