It's not about SRK in this thread... (at least not from  m y  side) smiley16

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

Always srk for jawan.

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Jawan was a terrible movie. So much over the top..SRK's acting too was mediocre. 

Animal was a bad movie but Ranbir's acting was good n better than SRK in jawan.

Though it should be vikrant Massey who deserved the award in both categories. His acting looked so real.

Im amazed fans still give these awards importance to create topic after topic when actors n actress themselves don't care anymore n someone like orry gets a seat in front row n many actors n actress r sitting behind. FF is not respecting the craft anymore n it's a bikau award ceremony.

Edited by naaznin - 3 months ago

[Post Removed]

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: naaznin

Jawan was a terrible movie. So much over the top..SRK's acting too was mediocre. 

Animal was a bad movie but Ranbir's acting was good n better than SRK in jawan.

Though it should be vikrant Massey who deserved the award in both categories. His acting looked so real.

Im amazed fans still give these awards importance to create topic after topic when actors n actress themselves don't care anymore n someone like orry gets a seat in front row n many actors n actress r sitting behind. FF is not respecting the craft anymore n it's a bikau award ceremony.

Obviously, there are still actors and actresses who care, only the attendance on the show diminished. And here, one also still seems to care.

I would have liked to see Vikrant getting the popular award and Vicky the critical award...from those nominated they had been the best.

Maybe Filmfare Awards have to reach rock bottom before either vanishing or getting more transparent and serious...I guess, it will be - as mostly - a question of money.

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago

[Post Removed]

Clochette thumbnail

There are still actors and actresses who wish to get a black lady (when I look at the reactions). smiley1

And here on IF, it is still discussed - even before the nominations had been published. smiley1

To me that means that they are still relevant smiley2

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago

[Post Removed]

Clochette thumbnail

You're right, a lot of artists don't care anymore...that's why I mentioned the "rock bottom" smiley1

[Post Removed]