Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Posted: 3 months ago

I may sound sadistic but people like armaan who ride on both boats will definitely sink..

I just hope he doesn't break and pull abhira also down..

When everyone comes to know about him and Ruhi , first question will be on armaan only..he repeatedly gave her chance to be nearby him ,hugging her ,dancing with her ..so it's definitely going to be like Armaan only persuaded her even after marriage as well ..everyone are going to take Rohit's side and you will be out of Poddars house soon ..

He hasn't reprimanded Ruhi yet and made clear with her yet..him being a lawyer can easily understand how Ruhi is approaching him and how it is not normal..people may let abhira go because she never caused them harm but armaan Poddar will not be spared for ruining Rohit's life..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seventeeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The so called best lawyer of Udaipur can't understand a woman's wrong intentions even when she jumps on any chance of getting closer to him. Like seriously!!!!

He is  fattu no. 1

I really hope whole Poddar family throws him out after finding out of his and Ruhi's shenanigans.

But these stupid Poddars are more concerned with keeping Ruhi with them rather than searching for their missing son

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Yeah ..his major problem is pleasing everyone..with abhira he can burst cry do everything ..but with others he can only please..