Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Braces are pretty common though but they’re visible so I imagine if they didn’t get them in their younger years they would go for those Invisalign things. Veneers I imagine are a lot more common amongst the rich. They don’t stain so those who have them can drink their coffees and wines and smoke and still have pearly white teeth.  

Every time I see very white teeth, like absolutely pure white with no hint of anything else I know they’re veneers. I don’t think natural teeth are that white. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Yes, all veneers including Tara's.

Pretty and Sushmita’s are obvious. I would have never guessed Tara’s because of the yellowish tint. Unless she asked for natural looking ones. 

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Braces are pretty common though but they’re visible so I imagine if they didn’t get them in their younger years they would go for those Invisalign things. Veneers I imagine are a lot more common amongst the rich. They don’t stain so those who have them can drink their coffees and wines and smoke and still have pearly white teeth.  

Every time I see very white teeth, like absolutely pure white with no hint of anything else I know they’re veneers. I don’t think natural teeth are that white. 

You can also get lingual and ceramic braces 

what do you think about the list I posted on the previous page

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Pretty and Sushmita’s are obvious. I would have never guessed Tara’s because of the yellowish tint. Unless she asked for natural looking ones. 

Yeah, it's tricky to tell with all the new technologies. They can make it look super natural nowadays. I only caught it because of the shade difference between the canine and the first premolar. The front teeth are lighter compared to the back ones, kind of gets darker as you move backward. But in that pic, her premolars are a tad lighter than her canines and incisors. It's a subtle color shift, but it's a bit of a giveaway. Of course, it's just a picture, so I might be off. The best and most reliable way is to catch them in movies.

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

hi please tell if these people did veneers

Hrithik, mahesh babu (recently), samantha ruth prabhu (recently), yami, nushrat, anushka sharma, Aishwarya, pooja hegde, salman (his teeth changed), janhvi apparently had 2 veneers, sridevi, srk (due to his smoking), kiara, ajay, karan tacker, shruti hassan, fatima, mandira bedi, kjo, john Abraham, Mannara Chopra, Priyanka Chopra, Ranbir (did he have veneers or he was joking)

Deepika’s teeth are real right?

Oh man, Googling everyone's pics and dental analysis? That's a whole project, haha. Pictures aren't the most foolproof way to spot those dental secrets anyway. Best bet is catching them in action in movies. I'm watching Animal this weekend with friends. I'll keep you posted if I spot any veneers, wonky teeth, or crooked smiles on Ranbir, Tripti, Bobby, or Anil.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Oh man, Googling everyone's pics and dental analysis? That's a whole project, haha. Pictures aren't the most foolproof way to spot those dental secrets anyway. Best bet is catching them in action in movies. I'm watching Animal this weekend with friends. I'll keep you posted if I spot any veneers, wonky teeth, or crooked smiles on Ranbir, Tripti, Bobby, or Anil.

Ranbir’s seem like a duplicate shape and look of his mother’s veneers

I can post pictures of the key people from my list if you will analyse and tell 

Edited by priya185 - 3 months ago
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: priya185

hi please tell if these people did veneers

Hrithik, mahesh babu (recently), samantha ruth prabhu (recently), yami, nushrat, anushka sharma, Aishwarya, pooja hegde, salman (his teeth changed), janhvi apparently had 2 veneers, sridevi, srk (due to his smoking), kiara, ajay, karan tacker, shruti hassan, fatima, mandira bedi, kjo, john Abraham, Mannara Chopra, Priyanka Chopra, Ranbir (did he have veneers or he was joking)

Deepika’s teeth are real right?

aishwarya Why do many people call Aishwarya Rai Bachchan a 'fake person'? - Quora

Aishwarya Rai at the Lavasa Women's Drive Awards

ranbir

Ranbir Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor-starrer titled 'Tu Jhoothi Main Makkaar' | Entertainment Images - News9live

samantha

Samantha Brutally Trolled for 'Fake Accent' at Citadel London Premiere, Video Goes Viral; Watch - News18

hrithik

Tiger shroff | Being Hrithik - Telegraph India

anushka

Anushka's yummy mouth, teeth and seductive eyes🤤 : r/AnushkaSharma

I am highly critical of myself, says Anushka Sharma | Bollywood - Hindustan Times

Anushka Sharma teams up with Eros for maiden production venture

yami

100 Yami ideas | yami gautam, beautiful indian actress, indian beauty Yami Gautam | Yami gautam, Yami gautam images, Beautiful girl face

janhvi 

Janhvi Kapoor's million-dollar smile will brighten up your morning | Hindi Movie News - Times of India

priyanka

Priyanka claims she was "pushed into a corner" in Bollywood | Priyanka claims she was "pushed into a corner" in Bollywood

sridevi

Are cosmetic surgeries done on Sridevi, the reason for her death?

salman 

Salman Khan offers to treat 100 patients for free | Bollywood – Gulf NewsSalman Khan Fan Club on X: "Smile is the essence of beauty 😊 #SalmanKhan https://t.co/gKutQMKx9v" / X

salman before 

nushrat (other forum said her name)

Celebrities

Pooja (another forum said)

Download Close-up Portrait Of Pooja Hedge HD Wallpaper | Wallpapers.com

john (all I can find) 

John Abraham on Satyameva Jayate clashing with Gold: Akshay Kumar and I are happy throwing each other around-Entertainment News , Firstpost

shruti best I could find

mannara 

Exclusive - Mannara Chopra on finding love in the Bigg Boss 17 house: In life if you want to find love or a life partner, you have to just find it randomly -

Edited by priya185 - 3 months ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

Not you treating braces and veneers as some shameful secret that people need to admit to 😭

Exactly......I don't know......why something as necessary will be treated as something that needs to be hid.....even common people have to use braces /veneers all the time...smiley24

Oh I forgot....Ranbir has veneers.....makes sense now...smiley36

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

You can't be serious.....tell me u r not.....smiley37

swati__jaiswal on X: "After hearing about the extension of lockdown: #Lockdown2 https://t.co/kwsVXk6xzO" / X

Katyayani786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I know braces that the 10 year olds wear but what’s veneers?