Abhira & Armaan (AbhiMaan) AT-1 👩‍❀️‍👨 - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Thanks so much for the wonderful summary....yet tp watch the episode...

To me, Armaan looks like a tad bit weak person....he would have given all details about his so called pyaar to abhira. had it been no ruhi and rohit in the equation...he is tight lipped and unconfortable...as it rohit and ruhi involved her....bandie ko khud hi samajh nahi aa raha hai ki ho kya raha hai...πŸ˜‚

17tourin thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

AbhiMaan Appreciationsmiley42smiley42smiley40smiley41

Much awaited one!

❀️

bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Is this also a right place to talk about all this.. if not I’ll delete. Lmk !

Sam looks so comfortable with everyone! She is cutie ❀️

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2yanDXC-3L/?igsh=ZHYyYzg4bWtnZ2Zk

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bluech96

Is this also a right place to talk about all this.. if not I’ll delete. Lmk !

Sam looks so comfortable with everyone! She is cutie ❀️

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2yanDXC-3L/?igsh=ZHYyYzg4bWtnZ2Zk

Yep this is. It's also abhira armaan AT individually we can discuss - appreciate them too.

bluech96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

I liked armaan barring the roohi cringe today..

He was frustrated when Roohi's hair gets stuck in his hand because he realised that he left out Abhira while dancing. He went to Abhira on his own and asked her to dance with him. He was the one persuaded her - because subconsciously she has started to become his sukoon. Roohi is more like him giving trauma and he runs to find solace in Abhira. He will eventually realise this.

He took out his shoes off because he didn't want to enter the party alone. When roohi held his hand, Abhira was holding his coat, he clutched Abhira's hand so that she doesn't go away from his sight - the future shows that Roohi is gonna be obsessive with him and Abhira would be his shield to protect him from Roohi. Him holding Abhira's hand completely signifies that he is gonna hold onto her during his weakest point- she will be his comfort - when probably he would run from roohi to save his life - abhira would be his saviour.

Last , he ran after Abhira when she falls leaving that useless trophy - Roohi's face was worth watching.

I didn't feel that dance of Roohi and Armaan much because it definitely looked forced from makers side for Abhira to develop some doubt on their bond - which leads to tomorrow's precap - this is a build up towards abhira getting to know the truth of Roohi armaan soon.

I liked Armaan and Abhira's first dance too, i don't think armaan was uncomfortable, he was smiling throughout - it's abhira who was uncomfortable so he was also hesitant. He did take the first step and moved closer to her on his own - those aunty's taunts of them not looking like a couple again was forced for abhira to doubt why roohi was so comfortable with him when Abhira on the other hand isn't that comfortable with Armaan.

I agree, like comments of them not looking like a couple, I’m like guys I think we are waaay past this zone. Let’s not go back to early December. 2 months have passed.  It’s high time to cut this crap of dissing them of not being a couple 

Edited by bluech96 - 4 months ago
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bluech96

I agree, like comments of them not liking like a couple, I’m like guys I think we are waaay past this zone. Let’s not go back to early December. 2 months have passed.  It’s high time to cut this crap of dissing them of not being a couple 

Unlike most of the people, I do feel there is certain progression.. Abhira getting the hint of armaan ruhi's past and noticing things is moving towards the progression only.

Like @ pyar-ishk mentioned, it's ITV, we really need to be patient..we can't expect an overnight change, i agree it's too slow but that's how it is.  We signed up for it, so bear karna padega. 

Apart from that I loved Armaan and Abhira both today. They are freaking adorable especially armaan wanting to dance with abhira and that dance was super cute. I literally had a broad smile while watching these two clowns together. 

With roohi, armaan might have some physical proximity but dil wala connection he is building with Abhira only.

anuprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes it was a good episode. For me the best part was Armaan himself asking for a dance,  outside in the parking lot. His dialogue "paas pass kehete kehete mera dance hi pass ho gaya" shows that he missed dancing with Abhira and once they were done with dancing he wanted to go home. Armaan is very much attached to Abhira. I think Abhira is the only person who has no expectations from him. He enjoys himself when he is with her.

In their first dance Abhira was hesitatant because she remembered the hug and Armaan saw that she was not comfortable. But he was quite happy dancing with her.

So the next few episodes will mostly be Ruhi becoming more and more bold and Armaan becoming more and more dumb. Abhira knowing the truth and Armaan reaching a breakpoint and shouting at Ruhi that he does not love her anymore may happen simultaneously.  But Armaan will have a very tough time when Abhira knows the truth.  Hope after the initial anger she understands him and his sincerity in their marriage.  Abhira is a sharp girl so I am hoping that she understands Armaan.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Yeh bold bhabhi Ruhi is going to be the only reason Armaan runs away koso duur from her

anuprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the AT. It looks wonderful and the best place for us AbhiMaan fans. 

bluech96 thumbnail

I felt like Sheh killed the matargashti dance! ❀️ he was in his element ! 

Loved him being carefree and fun! 

https://x.com/ritesh_sharma11/status/1752888044640936073?s=46&t=bb52WPbTsjgxtXLIs4A8sA