Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Honey-Friend

I have a friend whose Mom died while giving birth to him. His dad never remarried. His extended family and dad love him so much that now his birthday is not that depressing for him. He never knew his mom but still celebrates the day they were together, even though only for a moment or two.. 

I hope AbhiMaan remarries with all the pomp and gaiety and Akshnav photo.. if Abhir is really alive he can do kanyadaan smiley27smiley27 

Good to know that your friend has a lovely family and support systemsmiley27

That will definitely happen. Rishta mein main leads get married atleast twicesmiley36. Kanyadan lekin MG hi karegasmiley11

Edited by smriti25 - 4 months ago
Summer_Rain thumbnail

I have a friend whose Mom died while giving birth to him. His dad never remarried. His extended family and dad love him so much that now his birthday is not that depressing for him. He never knew his mom but still celebrates the day they were together, even though only for a moment or two.. 

I hope AbhiMaan remarries with all the pomp and gaiety and Akshnav photo.. if Abhir is really alive he can do kanyadaan smiley27smiley27 

I dont want Goenka's doing kanyadaan of Abhira smiley11

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: smriti25

Good to know that your friend has a lovely family and support systemsmiley27

That will definitely happen. Rishta mein main leads get married atleast twicesmiley36. Kanyadan lekin MG hi karegasmiley11

@Bold smiley11smiley7smiley11smiley7smiley11smiley7

I don't want them near Abhira.. They would make her life hell just the way they did to Naira and Akshu smiley38

Edited by Honey-Friend - 4 months ago
Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Summer_Rain

I dont want Goenka's doing kanyadaan of Abhira smiley11

Me too.. I want Abhir to be alive for this reason. If he is not then they can bring back Kairan and they can do her Kanyadaan. 

Not Manish-Swarna please. They can only bring destruction for her.. 

Redblueblack thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Woh teri baby nahi Mrs. Abhira Armaan Poddar haismiley16

๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ toh jal bhun ke raakh hojaegi ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Uske ddp ka koi end hi nahi hoga phir ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

A lot of probable content for ddp diaries ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Redblueblack - 4 months ago
MeghaBis thumbnail

Me too.. I want Abhir to be alive for this reason. If he is not then they can bring back Kairan and they can do her Kanyadaan. 

But the way they have shown Abhira and MG having an invisible pull towards each other it is highly likely that he'll only do that. 

Honey-Friend thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

But the way they have shown Abhira and MG having an invisible pull towards each other it is highly likely that he'll only do that. 

I know!! smiley38

MeghaBis thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer_Rain

Now i want to see Armaan's birthday track smiley19.. they have to reveal about Armaan's past to Abhira as well..

A very predictable track! Abhira would plan a big surprise for Armaan without letting anyone know. Armaan will get super pissed at her and probably lash at her. Others would only feel bad for the both of them. smiley36

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Isn't it depressing that Armaan's birthday coincides with his mother's death and AbhiMaan's marriage coincide with Abhira's mumma's deathsmiley18

Armaan's birthday on mother's death? They mentioned this, I don't remember? 

Summer_Rain thumbnail

First shaadi mai actual kanyadaan AK ne kiya tha. I am glad about it.. Goenka's are a bad omen and Abhira inse jitni dur rahe utna better hai..