Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

Kajol n nutan were good actresses n at that time there filmfare had value.

Ive seen all 5 movies Kajol won for and I just dont think so 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

The images might be for the shooting. But Alia is such a cry baby. No matter how many awards she will buy or how many amazing projects she will get she will remain a cry baby. People are blaming Karan johar for it but when Karan johar asked bebo in kwk about remake of jab we met, Alia was shocked and said immediately why am I not in the list? Even Karan johar got irritated. So it is Alia who wants every single thing for herself.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

You may be right but then Karan may have supported it...

Eventually, the outcome is the same: she got an award she didn't deserve.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Briaahna

smiley36she gets called out for even breathing. tell us something newsmiley36

I really wish I could share my actual response to this smiley36

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Do people care anymore now who wins film fare best actor/actress award?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sea-stars

Do people care anymore now who wins film fare best actor/actress award?

Let me tell you next year smiley36

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

You may be right but then Karan may have supported it...

Eventually, the outcome is the same: she got an award she didn't deserve.

true. His definition is that he loves her and want to see her happy. He wanted her to Sid because he knew he was a husband material and will always make her happy. I don’t think he really wanted ranbir for Alia. That is why Sid said in an interview never gift your pet. I really when they broke up she had returned his cat back knowing how precious is to Sid. 

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Alia wanted this award for 2 reasons: 

1) She couldn't let go of the photo op with Ranbir as the Best Actor/ Actress. She reminds me of the girls in high school doing anything to be homecoming queen when their BF is Homecoming King smiley36

2) She needed Rocky Rani to be about her; she couldn't take the fact that Ranveer (rightly) took all the attention away from her and overshadowed her completely in the movie. So she needed to remind everyone she was in the movie... plus the National Award she had to share with Kriti was a complete joke for her smiley36

3) She wants to be able to say she is the most award winning actress for her International brand/ movie lobbying. She's going to win the next 2 years in a row too at the very least,  so just sit tight, guys, and probably every time Ranbir wins. 

I don't think anyone cares about FF anymore though. There was a time even until about 10yrs ago when people used to show up even if they won or not, and there used to be actual completion. Now, only the winners come and the rest ignore. No congratulations even. I don't think anyone besides the Kapoors even attended this or pretended it existed. 

PS Vikrant really deserved his award, so it really sucks when the actual deserving wins get overshadowed because of these. 

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Edited by fazgostoso - 3 months ago