Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: bips

Even deepikas strongest haters would never say that she needs to learn sensuality from aloo. Like make it a little less obvious 

Am in the minority, I don’t find DP even hot, but OBJECTIVELY, she is very hot. Most people find her damn hot/very sexy etc, esp straight men. smiley36 

it’s so hilarious that Alia is trying to state via her PR that DEEPIKA PADUKONE needs to learn sexy from her. smiley36 smiley36Alia has a total baby face & no great (BW) Bod. Wtf is she on. smiley37

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 3 months ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

LOL

deepu is only getting taste of her own medicine..remember how nasty her own PR has been about every rival of hers..now her movies are tanking and she is resorting to side kick roles in jingoistic movies. sad state

Katyayani786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Imagine having the entire industry at your beck and call but still having to resort to such blatantly nasty PR. Now I understand why DP has such aggressive PR. If she didn’t, Aloo would have usurped her through her mega nostrils, like she did to the Katrinas, Anushkas and Parineetas.

Edited by Katyayani786 - 3 months ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Katyayani786

Imagine having the entire industry at your beck and call but still having to resort to such blatantly nasty PR. Now I understand why DP has such aggressive PR. If she didn’t, Aloo would have usurped her through her mega nostrils, like she did to the Katrinas, Anushkas and Parineetas.

This! 

Idk why people go on & on about DP’s PR!!! Yes it might be nasty, but most of them, are! And Alia does it even more than DP & in fact, targets DP most. She used to do it with Kat too but she clearly doesn’t think anything of Kat as an actress since she used to keep relegating her to her dances etc. DP is her biggest threat & when she was starting out, Parineeti, and she did it to her too. Who knows, she might’ve even snatched projects away from PCJr. 

They all do it! DP is no exception. 

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Alia is only shouting in the movie that I got irritated …didn’t see a strong act.

Originally posted by: cougarTown

LOL

deepu is only getting taste of her own medicine..remember how nasty her own PR has been about every rival of hers..now her movies are tanking and she is resorting to side kick roles in jingoistic movies. sad state

Exactly smiley37smiley37

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I am not sure if this is the website or another website or maybe all gossip websites that wrote deepika's career is over in 2012...lol and they changed their words after cocktail released 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

And I just had to say one thing, dp had only 1 and a half release film last year and I saw some members saying every film goes to dp when clearly by the films she is releasing, it seems like kriti, kiara, sara, ananya or alia are getting every film role. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Whenever Alia goof up, be it awards or her comments on ranbir, there is always anti deepika or anti Kat articles. Heights of insecurities.