Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
This is gross not net regarding animal I think 🤔 otherwise wouldn’t tiger 3 be on the list ?
no it’s Nett. Sumit saysThis is gross not net regarding animal I think 🤔 otherwise wouldn’t tiger 3 be on the list ?

I don’t trust him he’s racist. I blocked him. I will wait on other sourcesOriginally posted by: Maroonporsche
no it’s Nett. Sumit says
What about Brahmastra? Or was it the budget above 300 cr?
something was, I am sure.
It’s gonna cross KGF 2 hindi soon
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/box-office-collections/crore-club/400/
https://youtu.be/bsIF4KQZ5k0 Release date : 1st August 2003
Bollywood Hungama style icons awards https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ-ttWAT6p2/ Winner list and categories...
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2098310207197622527?s=46
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9896
Well even with the inflated number BOI is using, Sachnik had it on 1.80 crores on Thursday at least they can admit as a failure. Funny how it's...
2