Happy Birthday Jaya Bachchan (Ungli Fetish) 💜 - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Posted: 3 months ago

Omg didn't know Jaya was finger fetish lol

Happy Birthday Fingerfetish ❤️

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Melody Maniacs

Originally posted by: Raijeera

I love your siggy,my favourite pair from Banglore days movie, DQ-Parvati was so beautiful in that moviesmiley42.

@TM 

Sorry to deviate from the thread, I just saw her siggy and couldn't stop from gushing about themsmiley36

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Happy birthday dear Fingu smiley40smiley27

Lots of love and happiness for you!

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Raijeera

Me neither unless I had a doubt few days ago and now I am sure Jaya ji is FF 

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Dearest Fingu, smiley27

You may hide behind your new secret ID, but we still see you.

We see the Most Stunning young  Woman behind that Jaya's Dp.

You are definately favoured by the Almighty, as you are one of his perfect crafts in mankind.  You are this world's 'Perfect' real life Barbie doll. 

We see the name (Fingu) that hides behind JayaBachchanji- The name we all Love and Adore. A name and face that walks into the forum and becomes a showstopper. A magnetic personality  that draws us to you instantaneously. 

Even Swayam JayaBachchan ji cannot keep us all away from you. 

Somedays I kick back and think, I couldn't be more proud of you, even if you were my own daughter.  

Not only are you a joyful person and a smile inducer for your friends, but an angel to everyone around you both on and off the virtual platform. 

I love your: humour, kind nature, the passion you have for the innocent souls, your ability to hold patience where most of us would lose it, your contagious laughter, your creativity especially the mobile artworks and your hindi accent, (though Paro might commit suicide, but who cares about Paro). smiley36

Keep looking younger and more beautiful with each passing day. smiley42

So here's wishing our Most Perfect Human being a Very Very Happy Birthday,  Lots and Lots of Happiness in life. 

Bas ab Mr Bachchan ki payments ke hisaab se compliments ka quota yahin pe Samapth hota hai. Phir bi Abishekh ke Kehne pe humne dho chaar lines extra dhaal dhi.  Lol. 

Shahrukh paid for the cake 🎂 and gifts,🎁  But Aishwariya ne apne address pe mangwaali.  Tho hum apni taraf se ek balloon le aye. 🎈

Screenshot_20240131_101245_Opera.jpg

Screenshot_20240131_101439_Opera.jpg

Aap ki gifts tho yeh chorni legayi.

Screenshot_20240131_101726_Opera.jpg

Happy Birthday Fingu ji. smiley31

Cari. 

Edited by carisma2 - 3 months ago
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Okie I'm done yaaaaayyyy. Now I can ask --- Madam Smithsonian Kitten smiley36

Where is you going across the world? Actual visiting the world - or typical NRI visiting the motherland once a year smiley37smiley37smiley37

OOOOOOOHHHHHH ARE YOU GOING TO DROP BY AND SURPRISE VISIT OUR FAVORITEST LITTLE FINGER KABOBER? smiley17smiley37

Safe travels through girl! Have funnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

WISHING THIS FOR YOUUUU FINGU WINGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. SRK (but the real one) ON THE LEFT, YOU ON THE RIGHT. smiley37smiley37

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOF MASHAAAALLLLLLLLLLAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Yayyy!! 

❤️🥳🎂🥳❤️

It's our favourite Sindoor ki takat girl's birthday! 

Wishing you a very very very happy birthday darling Jaya ji... ❤️

Oops! Sorry sorry Jaya ji! Today I am gonna see Fingu as Fingu only! Hehe.. 

Happy Birthday Finguuuuu! 🤗🎂🥳 The very reason of my 2nd innings on IF! ❤️ 

May you get everything that you ask for (Sorry Gauri)! May you always be healthy and cheerful. 

Wishing you lots of happiness and cats! 😺 Love you so much girl! I wish I could make the purr sound and let you know how happy your presence makes me! 🩷

You are one of the most funniest, sweetest, loveliest and cutest (and all the other positive 'est) member I have ever met on BWF. 

You bring so much fun and joy to this otherwise dull (most of the times 🤭) forum. I always look forward to read your posts. In fact I should say we... i.e., I and Shwetha. 🤭 We immediately go "Bhaag Milkha Bhaag" to read your posts! Lol!

Thank you so much for being you! That's all I can say! 🤗

Once again wishing you a very happy birthday buddy! Have a wonderful day and year ahead!

🤗😘 Hugs and kisses! 🤗😘

Look who is waiting for you!

And obviously you wouldn't waste a second! 

Bahot ho gaya!! Now get a room you two! 🫣

And.. am I seeing Jaya ji in the new light or is she actually smiling here! 🥹

Once again Happy Birthday Jaya Ji / Finguuu!

Have the bestest birthday day ever!

🥳

Edited to add this song which every cat lover should cherish! Had shared it on Smitten's thread before but couldn't stop myself from posting again. 

https://youtu.be/fEph7LI7iCk?si=VJmYiab7nvqo74vl

P.S. Smitten!! What a lovely thread! ❤️smiley42 So beautiful! Pure friendship bond always makes my heart warm. 🥹 God bless both you and FF and may your friendship keep growing stronger and stronger. ❤️

Edited by Charu21 - 3 months ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Wish you a very happy birthday, dear Sautan or Mother in law. Your new identity has led to an identity crisis I didn't need in my life but a person as jovial and full of life as you, is definitely someone, every individual needs in their life

Have a great one

Celebrate with your mistresses 

1000008325.jpg

1000008326.jpg

NoraSM thumbnail

Beautiful Thread Smitten ❤️