Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Congratulations to you smiley31

Now that you’re a Mod.. you and Soni should give us help in winning games like Jimmy Jab.. etc 

Thank you smiley14

Lol i got eliminated in round one of Jimmy jabs in season 5 smiley37

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 3 months ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

I am grateful to Vijay for his unwavering support, belief in my skills, and  for  gifting me this promotion as a Moderator.

I consider it as an elevation of my responsibilities, I will do my best for the good of all the members of IF.  I feel it as an opportunity to put myself on the test and  wish to succeed in all  our future endeavors. 

I'm thankful to all the more experienced  higher moderators who have patiently mentored me over the years, esp,  Koeli, mnx12, Shreya, and kchaims. [BilliCat] 

Aparajita, also known as Koeli, our CM, is my  first mentor. She made me an FFE in the FF section and has supported and mentored me ever since. She meticulously and thoroughly explained every aspect of DT job in detail to me. I am grateful to her. 

I am sharing this promotion with all my co- DT members, in Sports and Cricket Forum [Savera84], IPL Forum[ WildestDreams] Suggestions and Comments forum[ kchaims&Sutapasima] Writers Corner Co DT as well as Music Corner co DT LizzieBennet, and  all the DT members of the FF Section. In fact it is your contribution and your  achievement friends. smiley31smiley27smiley31Every good word Vijay has been used for me belongs to you all as well. smiley31

First and foremost, I am a modest and simple member of India Forums, one amongst all of you my dear members of this IFsmiley10. You are welcome to come to me for assistance at any time. smiley27

Thanks once again Vijay Bhai. 

Thank You GIF Images Thank You Quotes Messages, 51% OFF

Edited by Viswasruti - 3 months ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Thank you smiley14

Lol i got eliminated in round one of Jimmy jabs in season 5 smiley37

No problem smiley17

You and Soni now have access to a specific forum ie Viewbie forum and / or Moderator forum.. I’m sure you guys will get lot of tips from Shreya there smiley14
We are the audience who’ll help you guys in keeping the forum clean and in return you can help us in games smiley16

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Congratulations to you, Pete as well on becoming Viewbie, welcome to the team! 

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

No problem smiley17

You and Soni now have access to a specific forum ie Viewbie forum and / or Moderator forum.. I’m sure you guys will get lot of tips from Shreya there smiley14
We are the audience who’ll help you guys in keeping the forum clean and in return you can help us in games smiley16

Shreya doesn't share Jimmy Jab's game strategy in Viewbie forum or Moderator forum or whatever other forum you are assuming there is.  The strategies are either stored in her head or in her home laptop.  No one has access to them, not ever her pets.smiley1

Cheers..

SoniRita thumbnail

Thank you so much everyonesmiley4 for the congrats 

And thank you Nutmeg for your sweet words and wishessmiley31

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail

Waah! Sonismiley40Congratulations for being a mod smiley31

And also Congratulations Viswaruti and Suta for your promotionsmiley10!!

Edited by Just_Say_Cheese - 3 months ago
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Congratulations soniye smiley31 well deserved and I am sur will do an amazing job in ur new role. 

Congo Madhuri and Suta for ur promotions smiley31

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Aha congratulations sweetiessmiley31

MochaQueen thumbnail

Congrats girlssmiley40 hope we get a new GM soon too