Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Jarama

today is episode 397. Another 4 episodes till 400!!!! Omg. 
I remember people in this forum thought after the mu sahan will get together and have confession at 300 episodes!! 
πŸ˜‚ Fitay moo. We passed that number and now we’re almost at 400!!!! πŸ₯± 

No problem, we will shift the hope to episode 500 (if the show survives) smiley36

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: suji01

No problem, we will shift the hope to episode 500 (if the show survives) smiley36

smiley37smiley37smiley37

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ha smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37Log humko pagal Samajthe hai smiley37smiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaidehi49

I am curious about the answer. 

Sorry to interrupt, dumb move ?? Why ??

TV actors know that sometimes the track is not in their favour. But they also know that tracks keep changing. 

+ TV gives good money and stable too. Many actors are only relevant as long as their shows are on air. Which is why when people keep saying Himanshi Ya VJ ya anyone else to leave the show just because the track is not in their favour is a dumb move. From what I have seen in the interviews is that this cast keeps a tab on numbers on how their show is performing. 

Also, if you talk about Jatin, good or bad, the track is focusing on him.  Quitting right now is a dumb move when the spotlight is on him more. 

suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

Ha smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37Log humko pagal Samajthe hai smiley37smiley37

Gaali denge but phir bhi show dekhenge smiley37

apuni88 thumbnail

lol but usi me maza hai! smiley37

apuni88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

Yesterday came at early morning US PST,  Today what time it will come?? Any guesses. 

I hate watching this show in the morning. My mood for the whole day is ruined 😑 wish they put the episode up like other PH. 

Jarama thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

So true!!!!! 

Jarama thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: apuni88

I hate watching this show in the morning. My mood for the whole day is ruined 😑 wish they put the episode up like other PH. 

I know!!!!! Me too!!! I like it when it comes for 7:30pm our time. 
I watch it when everyone goes to sleep. Write in the forum complaining about the episode. Vent and then sleep. πŸ˜‚ 

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

All star shows are showing positive tracks except TMD & ANupama, where ML is supporting FL and the bond is much stronger. This is reflecte din their TRPs also. TMD mein gajab ka negativity hai and that is the reason for low trps and if they continue this trp is going to fall. Better hai this show deserves that also. Why audience will watch neithrt they air on time nor they have any positive track. Audience watch TV shows for entertainment and positivity not for this kalesh. When PH will understand this. Isse better to sasta crime patrol tha. Fans are so disappointe dthat they post that loyal sahan fans deserve at least happy moment on sahan anniversary rather than anguish Angad and Sahiba. Which ITV show has such anniversary celebration where ML gives divorce surprise as gift to FL. This is so pathetic.

Edited by shanakanj - 3 months ago