Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: N_n_n_n

This video showed a glimpse that not only audience but actors r also not happy with storyline

Agreed!!

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

Exactly. I mean I had an inkling kisi actors might not be happy , because of the crew are very serious about their work. As an actor the first thing you need to do is relate to the character, and blend into it. When the character becomes another character within a day Or two how do they copw with it. Specially VJ and Jatin. Veer and Angad will remain the most mercilessly butchered characters ever. Angads character is so inconsistent. Today he says he loves Sahiba, next day he goes against her, mentally torturs her and what not... Angad has become a classic example of Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde. And Veer! Poor Veer.. Ek dum palat diya uss character ko.. Overnight villain bana diya without any reason whatsoever. 

True, πŸ’―

Itna negative koi kyu dekhega.

My friend had psychology as her subject.

It's very different and unique πŸ₯Ή

She taught me about human behaviours and how they change.

Thoda bahut gyaan hain πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

But ITV mein....

It's really unrealistic and so unnatural. 

that's why actors are unable to emote the reaction and emotion. Just like an illusion. 

Even during hardest situation Overnight koi nhi badalta hain because we are human beings.

It usually takes time.

May be Angad and Veer are superhumans or alians πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Ab yeh hi manke chalo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reader17

Mujhe toh yeh darr hain ke Jatin quit hi na karde yeh show!!smiley13

That would be a dumb move 

Reader17 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: Vaidehi49

If TRP goes down further.

They have to shut the show down.

It's really negative. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

I want the TRP to fall but sadly it will not as the Sahan promo will work and the TRP will be stabilized at a 1.8.

If and all it falls down to 1.5, phir toh mazze hainsmiley41, Writers will have to make changes as 0.4 drop ho chuki hain TRP.

Reader17 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: Athz

Exactly. I mean I had an inkling kisi actors might not be happy , because of the crew are very serious about their work. As an actor the first thing you need to do is relate to the character, and blend into it. When the character becomes another character within a day Or two how do they copw with it. Specially VJ and Jatin. Veer and Angad will remain the most mercilessly butchered characters ever. Angads character is so inconsistent. Today he says he loves Sahiba, next day he goes against her, mentally torturs her and what not... Angad has become a classic example of Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde. And Veer! Poor Veer.. Ek dum palat diya uss character ko.. Overnight villain bana diya without any reason whatsoever. 

Bold true, Angad ko dekho toh aisa lagta hain iski Split personality hain!!

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mujhe toh yeh darr hain ke Jatin quit hi na karde yeh show!!smiley13

Don't say that yaaar. πŸ₯Ί But if his character gets worse than he might think of it. 

But I think He will take this up as a challenge because after so long time prachi, Tushar and him are given chance. 

Let's see.

Reader17 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

It would be I am sure but Jatin looks frustrated!!

Vaidehi49 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I am curious about the answer. 

Sorry to interrupt, dumb move ?? Why ??

Reader17 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: Vaidehi49

Don't say that yaaar. πŸ₯Ί But if his character gets worse than he might think of it. 

But I think He will take this up as a challenge because after so long time prachi, Tushar and him are given chance. 

Let's see.

Yes ab foucs inpe aayega as the Triangle has started now!!

But I hope If writers focus on this Triangle at least they show some romantic and peaceful moments between Sahan!!smiley9

Vaidehi49 thumbnail

It would be I am sure but Jatin looks frustrated!!

Frustrated is an understatement πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚

He kinda looked like he will go and change the script according to his will πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Chalo, inse achhi story toh mein hi likh lunga πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ wala look.