Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katyayani786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

SRK fans are mighty pissed and honestly they do have a point this time.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I'm glad this is trending. I've said this in other threads and I'll say it again, the public is waking up and not accepting this like they've done in the past. This one act of KJo hoping to crown his adopted grown woman of a daughter as Filmfare's most winning actress will backfire disastrously. Nutan and even Kajol had enough audience goodwill and respect that they were believable in this role. They had earned it after many decades in the industry. 

Had KJo and  his insecure ward not been so desperate to attain this honor now, maybe they could have gotten away with it if they had spread out her FF wins over the next decade or two. Giving her back to back awards over and over to try in the span of only a few years to make her India's greatest actress when she only just left her 20s is so obvious and blatant that it's an even bigger insult to the public for thinking we would not notice this and quietly accept this. And my favorite part is that Bride of Animal's own peers and co-stars didn't even care to show up and witness this moment so if they can't buy it, who was dumb enough to think the public would?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Giving her back to back awards over and over to try in the span of only a few years to make her India's greatest actress when she only just left her 20s

she’s the only person to do back to back more than once. 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

she’s the only person to do back to back more than once. 

I've seen you repeat this a few times but to me, it's just further proof of how rigged this system has been. The likes of Sridevi, Madhuri, Rani couldn't accomplish this yet this girl in her 20s, now 30, can? I don't know what's creepier, her daddy issues or KJo's vicarous avatar issues. Couldn't sustain a relationship with Bebo, his ideal feminine manifestation, so he decided to adopt this deeply troubled girl because she was an easy mark with no father figure, give her an eating disorder and groom her into being Bebo 2.0 but one utterly dependent on him.

It's even come out that all the Gully Boy wins were because India wanted Gully Boy to represent them at the Oscars so they decided the best way to do this was by giving it all the Filmfares that year. Usually the film with the most wins is the one submitted to the Oscars, yet this time they decided to rig the system and already pick which movie they wanted to send and try to justify it by giving it every award.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I've seen you repeat this a few times but to me, it's just further proof of how rigged this system has been.

I wasn’t giving her compliment I was telling the info. I wonder if she gets award no.6 and threepeat next year 

Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I wasn’t giving her compliment I was telling the info. I wonder if she gets award no.6 and threepeat next year 

If she is lucky she will get for jigra and slbmoviesmiley36

At this rate she will have 10 ff awards in her career smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diya_Abhilasha

At this rate she will have 10 ff awards in her career smiley36

Kajol should come from retirement to see if she has any pull with Jitesh left 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Whether she gets any more awards or not, I can't say nor do I care to even ponder on the question, but what I do know is that any more years where she's up, there will be even less people in attendance than there were last night and that's saying something since there was virtually no A-Lister present.

Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Rani was robbed for hitchki movie. I found alias performance in raazi was strictly average. I was laughing in the climax scene.