Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Redblueblack thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Loved it!! Such a pleasure to read! I especially love the fact that its not a cliffhanger!! Thank you!!

Also, thank you for the msg regarding the story!!

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Lovely . For the last part on pg 4, I kinda wish Armaan explained more and regretted letting Ruhi invade his personal space. He can easily get out of a dance if he wants to. He is giving Ruhi mixed signals and thats disrespectful to Abhira if he wants her as wife. 

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

wished he was so with Ruhi straithforward and a smiley16ML

loving reading stories here, do continue

please tag me take care

smiley27

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Beautifully written, loved reading your version 

Please do write more 

bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This was amazing! Keep writing 

17tourin thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Lovely . For the last part on pg 4, I kinda wish Armaan explained more and regretted letting Ruhi invade his personal space. He can easily get out of a dance if he wants to. He is giving Ruhi mixed signals and thats disrespectful to Abhira if he wants her as wife. 

I know! When I read it myself after posting that OS#5, I realised it lacked a lot of elements. I get it.

How about this addition.....

Armaan looked at Abhira, a sense of regret etched on his face. "I messed up," he admitted, his voice carrying the weight of apology. "I never meant for you to think Ruhi holds any place in my heart. My lack of words created this mess."

Armaan's eyes reflected remorse. "I see now that Ruhi played games, and it caused you pain. I'm sorry for that too. I never wanted my past to hurt our present. I should have spoken up sooner."

He sighed, his gaze sincere. "I didn't clarify about Ruhi because, in my heart, she's in the past. I didn't realize my silence would create doubts. I thought our bond was strong enough to withstand it. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. Ruhi is history, Abhira; you are my present and future."

He took a deep breath, wanting to clarify further. "About that party, Abhira, I didn't go there with Ruhi. It was an office party in the same place I wanted to attend. My mind was filled with thoughts of you. It just so happened that Ruhi was there too. And about the dancing, it was nothing more than a formal exchange. Not even half a minute. I don't want you to have any second thoughts. You're the only one in my heart, Abhira."

_______

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

I know it doesn't make up to the One Shot but just a small additional write up to clarify OS#5. πŸ˜…

Yeah by the way, Thank You for the comment! πŸ˜„

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome addition! ❀️

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Love the addition 😍 

17tourin thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Dear FF writers. Can you please write a FF or OS /TS based on precap where Abhira is extremely hurt after hearing about Ruhi...

Read more at: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5347985/reply?isQuote=True&pthreadId=164730711

I am writing the next one based on this.

Since you tagged, and because I am feeling down I wrote something that may not be happy one. I apologize in advance if it might be a mood spoiler.

17tourin thumbnail

Originally posted by: 8Lucky88

Beautifully written, loved reading your version 

Please do write more 

Originally posted by: swetha10

Wow amazing!! Beautifully writtenπŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Originally posted by: bluech96

This was amazing! Keep writing 

And Everyone one who take their time out to read this. Thanks.

Originally posted by: Jhanak1234

Woe... really nice storysmiley32'.... something different but still connected to the real situation....I like armaan pov ... 

You got it 😁. Thanks!

Glad you liked Armaan's pov.

Originally posted by: smriti25

Beautiful one shotsmiley27. The only complain though it could have been a bit longer.smiley19

Thankyou for the PMsmiley31

Sorry for making it short. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

Originally posted by: Milalal27

wished he was so with Ruhi straithforward and a smiley16ML

loving reading stories here, do continue

please tag me take care

smiley27

I know right. Straightforward characters are charming 🧿

Thanks and Sure.

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

Loved it!! Such a pleasure to read! I especially love the fact that its not a cliffhanger!! Thank you!!

Also, thank you for the msg regarding the story!!

Should I just name the post as Cliffhanger OneShots.

I am sorry for stopping at cliffhangers. And that for still reading them 😁