SOFT COPIES OF ASSIGNMENTS OR PRESENTATIONS - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

In my law college 

We submit Online copy first to get our plagiarism checked.

& yes hard copy still hold the value as they will along with answersheet is sold for money smiley39

Anways 

Even if her hard copy got burned, colleges have printers. 

Mera chindi college bhi assignments ka printout free of cost karne deta hain. 

She could have got it printed even after paying from the printer in administrative or any other department in the college. 

seriously I studied ages  ago .. ( generation 1 ke time ) tabhi bhi college ke  saamne hi printer waka shop tha .. jaha se hum xerox bhi karate thhe 
Schools me bhi hota hay 

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

In my law college 

We submit Online copy first to get our plagiarism checked.

& yes hard copy still hold the value as they will along with answersheet is sold for money smiley39

Anways 

Even if her hard copy got burned, colleges have printers. 

Mera chindi college bhi assignments ka printout free of cost karne deta hain. 

She could have got it printed even after paying from the printer in administrative or any other department in the college. 

But isn't exam have its own time ....

On practical exam day if someone have to submit assignment on exam day... They can only submit according to exam time... Or college wait for one student(whenever you bring your assignment then we start exam ) 

How can this possible... ? 

If my exam is going to start at 2pm then their is no way they going to wait for me until then whole collage have face any problem or paper got leak....

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Oh yeh sab kaand pe kaand mujhe nahi malum tha 

Ha Bhai 

Atleast male lead ko hi accha show karte makers

But nahi kaand to Kartik ne bahot kiye

Uska sabse bada kaand 

I can never forget him

Bichari meri favourite keerti ke aasu in krish track

Kartik ne apni behen ke sath Aisa kyu Kiya 

Ek to bichari ne abuse sahi miscarriage Saha life me kitne gam they uske

Kartik ne fir uska baccha usse chura kar Naira ko de Diya

Idiot Kartik

Pata nahi log abhimanyu ko abuser kyu bolte hai

So called Kartik ke baare me to pata hai sab ko

Abuser tha Kartik

And koi bhi ye mat kehna ki abuser nahi tha 

Just remember naksh keerti track and vedika track 

Remember the episode in vedi track

When Kartik took Naira to store room and hurted her 

And then remeber when he was misunderstanding naksh keerti then he hurted Naira too in keerti's reception 

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

What I am telling mains todi na hai. 

It's preliminary examinations which Abhira had to attend. Uske ke liye project submission ka alag date diya rehega. 

Apart from projects, presentations aur written rehega. 

LLB done from govt law colleges in India or BBA LLB/BA LLB are allowed to keep terms? ATKT. 

Okay final year mein shayad Atkt ko udhya education minister ne toh finals kidhar hua hai?? she hasn't even appeared for mid term semesters. 

I know some of my friends keeping two sets of hard copies in case one gets damaged. 

Yday Abhira had to collect files, today direct mandir mein dono hazir., upar se Surekha pulled her file. 

The same day Abhira had written examination too. Her professor prevented her from writing🙃 one paper, what about the rest?. Kuch bhi

It's okay as long as Goenka get gaalis. 

azhartahir7857 thumbnail

I'd be happy to help you with presentations! To give you the most relevant answer, I need a little more information:

1. What specifically are you looking for?

• Are you wondering how to create soft copies of handwritten assignments or presentations?
  • Do you need tips on the best file formats to use?
  • Are you looking for advice on where to store and submit your soft copies?
  • Something else entirely?

2. What resources do you currently have?

• Do you have access to a scanner or photocopier?
  • Do you have any specific software you're comfortable using (e.g., Microsoft Word, Google Docs, Prezi)?
  • Are there any cloud storage services you already use (e.g., Google Drive, Dropbox)?

3. What are your assignment or presentation requirements?

• Is there a preferred file format (e.g., .docx, .pdf, .ppt)?
  • Are there any specific naming conventions you need to follow?
  • Is there a deadline for submission?

Once I have a better understanding of your needs, I can provide you with tailored advice and resources.

Here are some additional things to keep in mind:

• Always check your instructor's specific guidelines for assignments and presentations. They may have specific requirements for formatting, file types, and submission methods.
  • Save your work regularly! You don't want to lose your hard work due to a computer crash or other mishap.
  • Make sure your files are named clearly and easily identifiable. This will help both you and your instructor stay organized.
  • Back up your work in multiple places. Consider using a cloud storage service in addition to your local hard drive.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.