SOFT COPIES OF ASSIGNMENTS OR PRESENTATIONS

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Goenka's have turned into Ekta's vamps currently.

I understand the atrocities done by Surekha and Swarna since they were Suhasini's side kicks. 

What can one expect from a mother whose daughter caused the death of legendary Akshara Maheshwari while her  sons faced molestation charges 

Burning of notebooks, important papers are a  regular of ITV's screenplay.

what I don't understand is LLB students these days have to submit soft copies first. Most colleges have state of the art facilities.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

I understand the atrocities done by Surekha and Swarna since they were Suhasini's side kicks. 

What can one expect from a mother whose daughter caused the death of legendary Akshara Maheshwari while her  sons faced molestation charges 

what I don't understand is LLB students these days have to submit soft copies first. Most colleges have state of the art facilities.

O yes how can I forget saare goenkas kids criminals hai 

Wo main lead bhi 

Lekin main lead tha to usko maaf kar Diya jata tha

smiley26krish track me apni behen ke sath Kartik ne jo kiya i hate him i hate him how can he do this to a child 

Senseless main lead

Bichari keerti smiley18

But main lead tha maaf kar Diya Gaya usko 

And ya how can I forget the great mansi goenka murdered akshara singhania

But usko bhi maaf kar Diya Gaya

The great luv kush goenka molested aashram wali

Luv kush ko jail bheja Gaya 

Lekin itni jaldi wapis kaise aa Gaye dono i don't know

Akshu ki birth se pehle jail Gaye

Akshu ki birth ke kuch din baad aa Gaye muu utha kar 

I was like ho gayi saza complete itni Kam time ki saza rape case ki 

How???

Akhilesh goenka the great

Naira ki friend Liza ke sath extra marital affair Kiya is gadhe ne 

Naira ki friend Naira ki age ki thi yaar wo kyu fas gayi is buddhe se.

Kaise ??

KajalRai21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

See according to them they can be forgiven all the time because they are not intended to do so they are so pure from heart that even they do wrong but they have to get forgiven easily but when it comes to naira akshu abhira. No they have to get punished why because they are criminal they murdered man how can we forgive them they snatched something so precious from us. 

Note the sarcasm

Bhai Abhira have clarified she is late she already appolised that she not intentionally did that but no we are Goenka's we are not going to forgive you. How can you spoil something from our daughter who gave you the right. Jo bhi khoya hain voh toh bus ruhi ne khoya hain baki toh sab bus khone kaa drama karte hain. I mean i know it was mistake but they didn't even appolised and looking at abhira like she is a criminal that she pushed ruhi.

I mean i seriously want to bang there head from the wall and ask you got your brain or need me to try something else to get it back.

Kya zehar log hain ye log and go say abhira had made ruhi life zehar. Bhai inke ghar main mirror gayab ho gaye hain kya jo dikhta nahi khud kaise hain.

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Ye Rishta is supposed to b in 2080s but still they seem to be going backwards in soch and approachsmiley36Aajkal Assignments are to be uploaded in student portal  and they go through plagiarism check but yaha toh ulta hi dikha rahe hai. Abhira ne toh galti se puja ki thali gira di but swarna daant di and surekha ki hipocracy toh dekho that she deliberately took Abhira's file and ruhi also accidentally contributed to this. Surekha ko bas next Suhasini goenka banne ki koshish mai hai . Uska pati and nikamme bete toh Amreeka mai mauj kar rahe honge and murderer beti ka toh kya bolesmiley36 Swarna toh next Suhasini goenka ban chuki haismiley44

viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I think Abhira should invest in some nice school bags so that she can keep her assignments protected...

Surekha should keep her mouth shut because some people have work/ college/ exams unlike her who only knows how to waste someone 's time ...I wish mimi was alive to shut her up...

B.nani sorry forgot her name was still ok...but she should have stopped her out of control devrani...

Roohi ka kuch samajh nahi aaya ...was she sympathizing with Abhira or was just feeling sad cursing her fate...

PrplPhoenix thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer_Rain

Ye Rishta is supposed to b in 2080s but still they seem to be going backwards in soch and approachsmiley36Aajkal Assignments are to be uploaded in student portal  and they go through plagiarism check but yaha toh ulta hi dikha rahe hai. Abhira ne toh galti se puja ki thali gira di but swarna daant di and surekha ki hipocracy toh dekho that she deliberately took Abhira's file and ruhi also accidentally contributed to this. Surekha ko bas next Suhasini goenka banne ki koshish mai hai . Uska pati and nikamme bete toh Amreeka mai mauj kar rahe honge and murderer beti ka toh kya bolesmiley36 Swarna toh next Suhasini goenka ban chuki haismiley44

Suhasini was 10 times better than this Swarna and Surekha. 

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

It's depends college to college... In my college wr have to submit soft copy and hard copy of major project ...

Minor project only hard copy... 

Major copy both hard and soft copy... But still Hard copy hold the value... If anyone failed to submit that they got failed... 

Especially in India college hard copy hold the value 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Summer_Rain

abhira said she has the assignment on her computer but the lecturer asked for a hard copy.. this does still happen..where hard copies are required sometimes even in this current day and age.😂

Palak2812 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

In my law college 

We submit Online copy first to get our plagiarism checked.

& yes hard copy still hold the value as they will along with answersheet is sold for money smiley39

Anways 

Even if her hard copy got burned, colleges have printers. 

Mera chindi college bhi assignments ka printout free of cost karne deta hain. 

She could have got it printed even after paying from the printer in administrative or any other department in the college. 

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Oh yeh sab kaand pe kaand mujhe nahi malum tha