Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Mauli

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

True that. Tanvi and Vijay are not at fault for trying to help him and establish his career. And they're doing it as chacha Chachi only..

Just as Vijay and Ajay had a heart to heart talk, Swara and Tanvi should have one so that Swara's insecurity is addressed. 

But more than Swara I think it's Vaibhav himself who is going to create the agony for both set of parents.

Even if Vijay succeeds in making him run the restaurant in ujjain, Vaibhav has such a high and mighty attitude that the business will crash even if Rati's father is not involved. 

Truly said. But I don't think ki a mere convo will sort Swara's insecurity. This added with clown ki clownery will get things more & more ugly & complicated. 

Obvio the kind of attitude this clown has bhagwan bhi aake invest kre to bhi restaurant bnd hi hoga 🤣😂

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Mauli

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Satyavachan.Also I thought its kind of odd for Tanjay to care this much about Vaibhav after all these years agar tumhe itna hi care tha apne adopted bete ka toh tum uspe nazar rakhte ki life mein kya kar raha hai Swarjay se contact banake rakhte afterall Tanjay hi uske asli parents hai agar swarjay ko kuch financial problems thi bhi toh tumlog uski help kar sakte hai as a family naraaz toh tum Dumbnoj se the na.Shayad agar aisa hota toh they wouldn't need to go to their mama.

Lekin after truth unfolds upset aur angry toh hoga hi Vaibhav aur uske jagah jo bhi hota to usko bhi betrayed wala feeling toh hoga hi.Aur jitna yeh drama queen hai inn sabka x5 laga lo.But he is hella cunning and opportunistic guy he will gravitate towards Tanjay and I fear he will humiliate Swarjay who did nothing wrong except some bad decisions but I think Tanjay will have a bigger heart and will not take any parenting rights of Vaibhav and Swarjay bhi still Vaibhav's parents.

Agreed. Tanjay should've kept a tab on Vaibhav all this while rather than this sudden ott compensation. Vaibhav to betrayed feel krega obvious won't blame him it's the drama & all the nasty things he'll say & do. Well only future epis will tell how ugly things will get.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Mauli

I agree yeh Vaibhav choti choti bato mein itna drama karta hai jab iske par aaigi toh yeh total drama queen ban jaaiga victim pe victim card play karega it would be possible for all his failures he will then shamelessly go on to blame Swarjay for hiding a truth and bla bla all his nonsense.

Exactly it's all the nasty shit he'll come up with which bothers me. 

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Mauli

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: natkhat_angel

When they show the past, it is shown that Tanvi wants to meet Vaibhav before leaving but Swara sort of closes his ears(? Or door?) and stops them from meeting. I mean Swara lied for 24 years about money and her brothers’ truth, so I’m going to guess that she would not have tolerated/lied about TanJay wanting any sort of relationship with Vaibhav.

And yes, Tanvi does not like Swara-Ajanta’s friendship. I think it’s also because of the timing - they became friends when the whole family got to know that Ajanta lied and when Rahul was hospitalised. Any normal person would find it weird that they were antagonistic when Ajanta was a good person in everyone’s eyes and became close when she was lying and indirectly led to Rahul’s accident.

TanJay will never let Vaibhav leave Swara-Ajay but will Vaibhav accept that? Nope. He is shown to be selfish for a reason. Warna Rahul could have been the spoilt one and Vaibhav the sorted bhai. Especially because Rahul had all the money and opportunities in the world while Vaibhav saw his dad’s hardships. But they have shown the opposite so that Vaibhav tries to disown his parents in the future. Phir se Mauli will solve the problem by showing him how much his parents love him. Tab cricket ki jagah, kabaddi ya soccer khelenge 😂😂😂

Yup yup I remember Aisa kuch hua tha. She deliberately kept the whole family especially Tanjay separated from Vaibhav due to her insecurity.

I don't blame Tanvi here too. I mean such bonding that too suddenly is quite weird.

Exactly Vaibhav won't accept it easily. The could've easily shown Vaibhav mature & Rahul the typical messed up one. Ofcourse Mauli will solve the problem along with Rahul though he won't be problematic but yeah this will take a toll on him too. It's gonna be interesting to see what track/ sport they come up with this time 😂🤣

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Mauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

This literally cracked me up 🤣 😂. Now that Mauli mahan hai to phir kitni bhi mushkil aa jaye wo sab thik kr degi. It makes me wonder if at all agar Mauli ke parents Zinda hote aur inka Mauli se koi connection hi na hota to kya hota in agarwals ka 😂🤣

Exactly agar ye actually itna self dependent hona chahta to kabka kuch kr Chuka hota pr na isko Sara blame mamaon pe dalna hai. His clownery is gonna get more more ugly with each passing episode.

Now that you have mentioned it Mauli's parents wala twist bhi aa sakta hai yeh show ke makers ka koi bharosa nahi hai .

I just had the crazy imagination what if Mauli's asli parents are swayam 'DinosaurAunty' and 'Bheegi billi'.I know that's not possible it just a crazy imagination of mine after what I saw with Karan's storyline... isiliye bol raha hoon ye Mauli's parents wali script yaha se bahar nahi jaani chahiye to avoid these sorts of crazy imagination which will be formed in writer's mind.Twist aana ho toh aaye lekin itna crazy na aaye.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Mauli

Now that you have mentioned it Mauli's parents wala twist bhi aa sakta hai yeh show ke makers ka koi bharosa nahi hai .

I just had the crazy imagination what if Mauli's asli parents are swayam 'DinosaurAunty' and 'Bheegi billi'.I know that's not possible it just a crazy imagination of mine after what I saw with Karan's storyline... isiliye bol raha hoon ye Mauli's parents wali script yaha se bahar nahi jaani chahiye to avoid these sorts of crazy imagination which will be formed in writer's mind.Twist aana ho toh aaye lekin itna crazy na aaye.

Hmm quite interesting I must say. The possibility of Dinosaur aunty & Mr. Bheegi billi being her parents is next to impossible cos as far as I remember they've mentioned ki Mauli's parents were Dumbnoj ke friends & since Mauli was quite of age when they died so she might recognise them. So yeah logically these ppl being her parents isn't possible but yeah they can always bring another ppl who r actually her parents & survived the accident if not parents some other relatives can surely enter any time.

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team #Rauli

Truly said. But I don't think ki a mere convo will sort Swara's insecurity. This added with clown ki clownery will get things more & more ugly & complicated. 

Obvio the kind of attitude this clown has bhagwan bhi aake invest kre to bhi restaurant bnd hi hoga 🤣😂

Sachi..clown will make a fool of himself at place of business..🤣🤣

He doesn't know how to be humble. 

Even the younger boys Golu and Rohit are more sorted than him.

rekha_crm thumbnail

Team #Rauli

This literally cracked me up 🤣 😂. Now that Mauli mahan hai to phir kitni bhi mushkil aa jaye wo sab thik kr degi. It makes me wonder if at all agar Mauli ke parents Zinda hote aur inka Mauli se koi connection hi na hota to kya hota in agarwals ka 😂🤣

Exactly agar ye actually itna self dependent hona chahta to kabka kuch kr Chuka hota pr na isko Sara blame mamaon pe dalna hai. His clownery is gonna get more more ugly with each passing episode.

Exactly agar Mauli ke parents zinda hote toh Dumbnoj ke koson dur hoti..

Earlier also I mentioned once, why Dumbnoj is more inclined towards Mauli...? literally his son has nothing in terms of manners or respect as compared to Mauli. 

Maybe Ajanta is a teeny weeny bit right that Dumbnoj did not give enough time to his son and that led him to become a selfish and despicable person. 

rekha_crm thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Now it won't because neither Tanvi nor Vijay discussed anything with Swara and Ajay..

They straight away jumped into action.

Ajay is a bit sorted so he understood Vijay's point. 

Swara's insecurity is building up each passing moment. 

TanJay should have discussed with them before doing anything for Clown. 

Now it's only going to be showdown. 

If adoption takes place within family it's best to be open with the kids. 

rekha_crm thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Satyavachan.Also I thought its kind of odd for Tanjay to care this much about Vaibhav after all these years agar tumhe itna hi care tha apne adopted bete ka toh tum uspe nazar rakhte ki life mein kya kar raha hai Swarjay se contact banake rakhte afterall Tanjay hi uske asli parents hai agar swarjay ko kuch financial problems thi bhi toh tumlog uski help kar sakte hai as a family naraaz toh tum Dumbnoj se the na.Shayad agar aisa hota toh they wouldn't need to go to their mama.

Lekin after truth unfolds upset aur angry toh hoga hi Vaibhav aur uske jagah jo bhi hota to usko bhi betrayed wala feeling toh hoga hi.Aur jitna yeh drama queen hai inn sabka x5 laga lo.But he is hella cunning and opportunistic guy he will gravitate towards Tanjay and I fear he will humiliate Swarjay who did nothing wrong except some bad decisions but I think Tanjay will have a bigger heart and will not take any parenting rights of Vaibhav and Swarjay bhi still Vaibhav's parents.

Sahi kaha. TanJay were not bothered about Vaibhav all these years..now it's really seems they're going overboard and that's the reason for Swara's fear.