Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team #Rauli

Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Mauli ka janam hi agrawals ki problem solve karne hua tha par bechari bhatak gayi aur doctor ban gayi ab wapis sahi raste pe aayi.😂

Vaibhav ke pass khud kuch karne ki ability hoti toh Vijay se hotel nahi leta khud hi effort maarke kuch business banata ya koi job karta I think he is lazy biwi tv series actress hai accha Paisa aata hoga toh mehnat nahi ki Raja babu ne khud kuch karne ki.Aur abhi kuch nahi karne ko toh mama ke upar daal raha.I think his arrogant and immaturish/bratty behaviour is a gift from his Mama and his company.

Yup as you said looks like he's hiding his own laziness and inability by blaming his uncles. 

I know it's not easy when you grow up in another person's house and there would be family politics but I'm sure this guy must not have heard more than his father Ajay had to hear or bear. 

Ekdum idiot hai ye Vaibhav.

Edited by rekha_crm - 24 days ago
rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: natkhat_angel

I don’t fault Tanvi and Vijay for trying to make up for lost time or opportunities. Parenthood doesn’t go away with signing away your rights but they need to understand that giving opportunities and fulfilling tantrums are two different things. I mean I feel sorry for them because they didn’t even know their son/nephew was married, forget that he had a child. That’s gotta hurt. 
There is a reason that adoptees should be always be told about their adoption. It’s recommended by therapists and adoptees in general. 

When the truth does come out - will Vaibhav accept that Swara and Ajay are still his parents? Or will he jump ship to the more successful TanJay? Rahul is sorted (expect when it comes to his romantic feelings) so he will not cause such a huge fuss but not his twin. Will he be expecting inheritances and favors from both his bio and adoptive parents? Will that be fair to the other children? Lol. Pehle hi he is so annoying. 15 hafte rant karega when adoption truth comes out.

True that. Tanvi and Vijay are not at fault for trying to help him and establish his career. And they're doing it as chacha Chachi only..

Just as Vijay and Ajay had a heart to heart talk, Swara and Tanvi should have one so that Swara's insecurity is addressed. 

But more than Swara I think it's Vaibhav himself who is going to create the agony for both set of parents.

Even if Vijay succeeds in making him run the restaurant in ujjain, Vaibhav has such a high and mighty attitude that the business will crash even if Rati's father is not involved. 

Edited by rekha_crm - 24 days ago
VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

I don’t fault Tanvi and Vijay for trying to make up for lost time or opportunities. Parenthood doesn’t go away with signing away your rights but they need to understand that giving opportunities and fulfilling tantrums are two different things. I mean I feel sorry for them because they didn’t even know their son/nephew was married, forget that he had a child. That’s gotta hurt. 
There is a reason that adoptees should be always be told about their adoption. It’s recommended by therapists and adoptees in general. 

When the truth does come out - will Vaibhav accept that Swara and Ajay are still his parents? Or will he jump ship to the more successful TanJay? Rahul is sorted (expect when it comes to his romantic feelings) so he will not cause such a huge fuss but not his twin. Will he be expecting inheritances and favors from both his bio and adoptive parents? Will that be fair to the other children? Lol. Pehle hi he is so annoying. 15 hafte rant karega when adoption truth comes out.

Satyavachan.Also I thought its kind of odd for Tanjay to care this much about Vaibhav after all these years agar tumhe itna hi care tha apne adopted bete ka toh tum uspe nazar rakhte ki life mein kya kar raha hai Swarjay se contact banake rakhte afterall Tanjay hi uske asli parents hai agar swarjay ko kuch financial problems thi bhi toh tumlog uski help kar sakte hai as a family naraaz toh tum Dumbnoj se the na.Shayad agar aisa hota toh they wouldn't need to go to their mama.

Lekin after truth unfolds upset aur angry toh hoga hi Vaibhav aur uske jagah jo bhi hota to usko bhi betrayed wala feeling toh hoga hi.Aur jitna yeh drama queen hai inn sabka x5 laga lo.But he is hella cunning and opportunistic guy he will gravitate towards Tanjay and I fear he will humiliate Swarjay who did nothing wrong except some bad decisions but I think Tanjay will have a bigger heart and will not take any parenting rights of Vaibhav and Swarjay bhi still Vaibhav's parents.

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

True that. Tanvi and Vijay are not at fault for trying to help him and establish his career. And they're doing it as chacha Chachi only..

Just as Vijay and Ajay had a heart to heart talk, Swara and Tanvi should have one so that Swara's insecurity is addressed. 

But more than Swara I think it's Vaibhav himself who is going to create the agony for both set of parents.

Even if Vijay succeeds in making him run the restaurant in ujjain, Vaibhav has such a high and mighty attitude that the business will crash even if Rati's father is not involved. 

I agree yeh Vaibhav choti choti bato mein itna drama karta hai jab iske par aaigi toh yeh total drama queen ban jaaiga victim pe victim card play karega it would be possible for all his failures he will then shamelessly go on to blame Swarjay for hiding a truth and bla bla all his nonsense.

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team #Rauli

Looks like Vaibhav wanted more than what his uncles did for him. And he comes across as an unsatisfied chap. 

I just wonder why Swara did not realise that her son is not happy in her maayka.

Well he's in for more disappointment when Rati's dad withdraws his funding support.

I think TanJay willingly gave Swara-AJay their son as they were under the impression that everyone is going to be under MWG roof always and there wouldn't be any difference between what the twins get..

But unfortunately the family split and there are differences now. 

Now TanJay feel bad for their other son who is cribbing and playing victim card all the time. So they want to pull him up equal to Rahul...Clown is fully utilising their guilt without even knowing the actual truth. 

When he knows that he's going to create more fuss.

Whatever the reason might be he has no right to compare himself for each & every small thing with Rahul. The least he can do is listen to the advices he gives ye wo bhi nhi kr rha. 😒😒 Disappointment is a very small word for the kind of drama he'll create when the investment is withdrawn 😂🤣. Yeah they willingly gave Vaibhav to Swarajay as shown in past episodes & yeah what u r saying is quite possible. Clown is already make them dance to their tunes age to bhagwan hi bachaye 🤣😂

Vidvish thumbnail

Team #Rauli

The whole family is looking upon Mauli as a problem solver. 

So once Rahul's feelings surface out,  they're going to ask her itself to solve the problem..smiley44

Tum hi problem ho..solution bhi Tum hi nikalo..😅 especially SS devi will say that. 

Obvio they're like ki Mauli hai to sab thik hai. Quite possible ki problem solve krne ke naam pe ye log ise Rahul ko sacrifice krne bol de aur ye Mahan apni mahanta ke chalte kr bhi degi. Imagine Rahul's reaction if at all this happens 😂🤣

natkhat_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Satyavachan.Also I thought its kind of odd for Tanjay to care this much about Vaibhav after all these years agar tumhe itna hi care tha apne adopted bete ka toh tum uspe nazar rakhte ki life mein kya kar raha hai Swarjay se contact banake rakhte afterall Tanjay hi uske asli parents hai agar swarjay ko kuch financial problems thi bhi toh tumlog uski help kar sakte hai as a family naraaz toh tum Dumbnoj se the na.Shayad agar aisa hota toh they wouldn't need to go to their mama.

Lekin after truth unfolds upset aur angry toh hoga hi Vaibhav aur uske jagah jo bhi hota to usko bhi betrayed wala feeling toh hoga hi.Aur jitna yeh drama queen hai inn sabka x5 laga lo.But he is hella cunning and opportunistic guy he will gravitate towards Tanjay and I fear he will humiliate Swarjay who did nothing wrong except some bad decisions but I think Tanjay will have a bigger heart and will not take any parenting rights of Vaibhav and Swarjay bhi still Vaibhav's parents.

When they show the past, it is shown that Tanvi wants to meet Vaibhav before leaving but Swara sort of closes his ears(? Or door?) and stops them from meeting. I mean Swara lied for 24 years about money and her brothers’ truth, so I’m going to guess that she would not have tolerated/lied about TanJay wanting any sort of relationship with Vaibhav.

And yes, Tanvi does not like Swara-Ajanta’s friendship. I think it’s also because of the timing - they became friends when the whole family got to know that Ajanta lied and when Rahul was hospitalised. Any normal person would find it weird that they were antagonistic when Ajanta was a good person in everyone’s eyes and became close when she was lying and indirectly led to Rahul’s accident.

TanJay will never let Vaibhav leave Swara-Ajay but will Vaibhav accept that? Nope. He is shown to be selfish for a reason. Warna Rahul could have been the spoilt one and Vaibhav the sorted bhai. Especially because Rahul had all the money and opportunities in the world while Vaibhav saw his dad’s hardships. But they have shown the opposite so that Vaibhav tries to disown his parents in the future. Phir se Mauli will solve the problem by showing him how much his parents love him. Tab cricket ki jagah, kabaddi ya soccer khelenge 😂😂😂

Vidvish thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Mauli ka janam hi agrawals ki problem solve karne hua tha par bechari bhatak gayi aur doctor ban gayi ab wapis sahi raste pe aayi.😂

Vaibhav ke pass khud kuch karne ki ability hoti toh Vijay se hotel nahi leta khud hi effort maarke kuch business banata ya koi job karta I think he is lazy biwi tv series actress hai accha Paisa aata hoga toh mehnat nahi ki Raja babu ne khud kuch karne ki.Aur abhi kuch nahi karne ko toh mama ke upar daal raha.I think his arrogant and immaturish/bratty behaviour is a gift from his Mama and his company.

This literally cracked me up 🤣 😂. Now that Mauli mahan hai to phir kitni bhi mushkil aa jaye wo sab thik kr degi. It makes me wonder if at all agar Mauli ke parents Zinda hote aur inka Mauli se koi connection hi na hota to kya hota in agarwals ka 😂🤣

Exactly agar ye actually itna self dependent hona chahta to kabka kuch kr Chuka hota pr na isko Sara blame mamaon pe dalna hai. His clownery is gonna get more more ugly with each passing episode.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Well not blaming Tanjay it's just that in the name of making up for all the lost years they're going too overboard with all his tantrums. Agreed with what all u've said.

Truth revelation will lead to more & more drama especially with this clown & I'm sure this guy will blame both the couples & won't accept either of them easily. Rahul is sorted yes he won't make a fuss out of this but he really needs to sort his feelings out before his life is a disaster 

Edited by Vidvish - 24 days ago
Vidvish thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Yup as you said looks like he's hiding his own laziness and inability by blaming his uncles. 

I know it's not easy when you grow up on another person's house and there would be family politics but I'm sure this guy must not have heard more than his father Ajay had to hear it bear. 

Ekdum idiot hai ye Vaibhav.

Exactly this guy is blaming all the world for his own incapability. Such a dumbass