Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

Ranveer can't get investors to greenlight his projects? Fine, but tell me.... how come the same doesn't apply to nepo babies Varun and Arjun who have never had any shortage in work despite failing on all levels, BO and Acting. 

In fact - Arjun Kapoor has a bagged a huge project in Rohit Shetty' Singham, even though his last hit movie was 2 States in 2014. Same with Varun whose last hit was Badri in 2016. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Varun was already dumped by this vile creature smiley15 

None of them can get big budget movies off the ground currently . (I dont know if anyone would offer Arjun a lead even) 

I think Ranveer can get a lead in some movie. IDK if its high profile. From what his fans said he put everything on hold for this film and obviously everyone knows what happened this morning. Lets see if he signs anything soon. 

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Varun ki dulhania Alia does not want to act opp him . smiley36Poor thing has to now make do with small budget rom com with expressionless Janhvi. 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Ranveer can't get investors to greenlight his projects? Fine, but tell me.... how come the same doesn't apply to nepo babies Varun and Arjun who have never had any shortage in work despite failing on all levels, BO and Acting. 

In fact - Arjun Kapoor has a bagged a huge project in Rohit Shetty' Singham, even though his last hit movie was 2 States in 2014. Same with Varun whose last hit was Badri in 2016. 

Ranveer likely declined the role. Do people not realize what Sangam is? It's a very difficult movie made with a lot of artistic choices. SLB will take forever while shooting it, and Ranveer has a ton of unreleased projects to catch up on, for example Shaktimaan. No way his financial commitments to prior movies and dates would line up. 

Ranbir doing Raj Kapoor's role...that has a lot of meaning to do this film. For Ranveer? 

Varun gets decent limelights on his project. JJJ did well with a decent opening (although underperforming that was because the film was rather cliche). Bhediya would have been a hit for not for Drishyam. By all metrics Bawaal was a huge OTT hit. More than he deserves but whatever. 

Arjun is a straight up embarrassment. The reason why he got Singham is because of the family production company expanding and Shetty wants a 'piece of the pie'. Arjun ofc chose Singham 3 as his massy return...

Shahid cannot get investors to greenlight his projects either. Ranveer...I think it's just a lean phase but he can come out of it. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Varun ki dulhania Alia does not want to act opp him . smiley36Poor thing has to now make do with small budget rom com with expressionless Janhvi. 

Alia needs to star in Animal Park. Cause no actress in India will lick Ranbirs shoes as well as she does smiley20

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Alia needs to star in Animal Park. Cause no actress in India will lick Ranbirs shoes as well as she does smiley20

smiley37

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

It is not a Ranveer issue, it is a SLB issue. I cant wait for Ranveer to make a comeback.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Is the investors rumor even true or something opposition PR has started?  Ranveer is doing Don3 and that’s not a cheap movie by any means.  Neither will be Shaktiman I assume.  But suddenly Bhansali can’t find investors?  

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

He has shaktimaan which is big budget film, also don3, I'm quite confused as to what happend with baiju, they were so close to starting filming 

Edited by zara321 - 3 months ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Is the investors rumor even true or something opposition PR has started?  Ranveer is doing Don3 and that’s not a cheap movie by any means.  Neither will be Shaktiman I assume.  But suddenly Bhansali can’t find investors?  

That's what I'm saying aswell, rs still has big budget movies coming up, and baiju was going to start soon, now out of the blue slb has announced another movie 

Edited by zara321 - 3 months ago