Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: capricornrcks

Yes, Kaise mujhe tum mil gaye has started getting interesting since the hero has started believing in the heroine and stopped torturing her. Hero is a mama's boy though. Why do all Zee shows have a gazillion villains? Kundali Bhagya is the only exception. Only two. Nidhi and Shaurya are embarrassment to villains everywhere. None of their schemes succeed and they end up looking incompetent instead.

vamp Nidhi ki gol gol ankhensmiley37.. phat ke neeche gir jayengi kisi din. the only credit is that she almost killed srishti.

Shaurya bechara villain. use itni baar flop hote dekh kar i can say that he is not a villain. on top of that the way he looks at palki...smiley42 creatives ne samjhaya nahi ki lecherous look deni haismiley36..his intensity makes me forget that he was supposed to be a villain.. anyways.. this serial is not going to be anything but a series of flop repeated scenes and palveer LONG STARES. so i don't watch the serial ..only shalki scenes cos creatives will definitely use them to hook people.

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChulbuliRao

Shaurya bechara villain. use itni baar flop hote dekh kar i can say that he is not a villain. on top of that the way he looks at palki...smiley42 creatives ne samjhaya nahi ki lecherous look deni haismiley36..his intensity makes me forget that he was supposed to be a villain.. anyways.. this serial is not going to be anything but a series of flop repeated scenes and palveer LONG STARES. so i don't watch the serial ..only shalki scenes cos creatives will definitely use them to hook people.

Me too. I just watch a bunch of episodes when I get time and skips to Shaurya scenes. His rapport with bff Sandy was so good. The man gave such insights 50% of the time.It's like two writers are writing him in opposite ways.The way Shaurya kicks him out of the car midway and then the roothna-manana drama is so cute. Why did they cut off Shaurya's only support? 

Shaurya had such potential to be an antihero and his chemistry with Palki could have been a lifesaver for the show. But the creatives seem divided. Some want him as a straight out villain while others want to portray him more complex conflicted negative person. The music too switches any moment -from creepy to romantic and vice versa.

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

i too like sandy and shaurya.. on insta shaurya too posted a pic with #ShauryaSandy too..

I liked palki's friend who was gaga over shaurya too..

there are so many exciting stories that can come out of this box of sleeping pills but they wanna streeeeeetch everything.

agreed it seems two writers writing Shaurya.smiley39

the wierd change from a soft romantic music to the BG score from Psycho.. like seriouslysmiley37

Guys i can take it if you want to turn shaurya into a villain. have the guts and do it. i can easily move on to something better and less confusing. but here they are giving mixed signals to everyone. and in the run spoiling everything