Not Onupamaa but Kinjal is the true Panauti

Partyc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

I am neither MAA's fan nor her hater but I see people calling her Panauti of lives of Shah phemily. Technically she lived with Shahs for 25 years and during that time, great Trashraj Tamashah actually progressed to get a good stable high phi job, a car, a modern woman girlfriend, a one bedroom house converted into a palatial 5 bedroom house (still the house gave phateechar vibes) and an ability to spend his OWN chunks of money on his brats Makhi and Doshu. He never had accidents or faced employment issues before Crinjal entered his life. Also, the shanty was already a big place but not because of Anooj money but his money. Also, Tamashahs had a lot of festive dresses colour coded even before Anooj entry. I think Shah prosperity is not exactly dependant on Anupama, it is dependant on its unpaid bahu slave who is exactly like Anupamaa. Shahs have prospered only in presence of an unpaid bahu slave with a loud mouth who is obsession of Samar Shah and is a Sad MAA with a ponytail who is victim of anger of Julie and neglect of Vanar and a one sided lover in her closet: these criteria have been met by both Anupama and Dimpy. Shahs are not caring for Anupama because they have a perfect replacement of her now. Even in presence of Panauti Crinjal, Dukhmukh was able to use the Shah prosperity promoter called Unpaid MaidMaa Bahu to get hands on Anooj money. When Crinjal went to UK, Vanar got a good job with stability which gave him prosperity so, he ditched Maa for good. 

Why Crinjal is Panauti in lives of Tamashahs? Because she was Panauti in life of her own mom. Even before she was born, Rakhi got cheated on by her husband and in her presence, Rakhi's family life was always tumultuous. When Crinjal entered in Tamashahs life, Vanar and Kavya lost their good stable jobs, Doshu was suffering employment issues, Dukhmukh (seemingly) had heart problems, Vanar-Crapya affair was finally exposed, Vanar's and Shahs' ventures were even bigger failures than Maa's abandoned teaching job and business, Shahs would run into debts and even think to face possible homelessness.  Doshu also had an accident, Makhi faced DV,  Samar died, Vanar's loyal obsessive possesive loving and dignified wife Kavya cheated on him, Julie had BP issues and faced loneliness,  JulMukh VanYa fights increased, JulMukh were almost going to old age home, Van never gave Crapya her patni ka hak, Dimpy Samar wedding couldn't last long and Many more kalesh. Her presence was enough to cause troubles in life of Shahs and Rakhi Dave but her active interference destroyed Maa and Kapadias. When Crinjal met Maa, her heppy marriage broke, she had to leave her pyaara Shah surname, her batameez kids became crazy, her Baa started giving her badduas. This was just caused by Panauti presence of Crinjal. Her active interference is like: "Mummy , Pari ko bukhaar ho jaye, take care of her when I am gone.I don't care you have to take care of another small kid. Mummy, I am pregnant. Give me attention first, then your young child. Take me to doctor even though Kavya, Toshu, Samar, Mom can take me to doctor. Mummy, I would let ur ex husband blame your current husband and his phemily even though it was an accident. Mummy I would do bhakti of Baa and Papa even when they abuse you. I am just like Bapuji dhongi and manipulative. I claim to love you most but my true love is Baa. I am also a loyal follower of Papa. Mummy your husband needs care because he suffered terribly in an accident. Forget this, my delivery is most important. Mummy Samar needs justice. Right time to show my true colours: I will back out and even turn my abusive husband into my chamcha. Papa says Mummy bhakts get out and Dimpy is ready to leave just like her hubby would. My older version Dukhmukh is staying so should I. If I leave with Pari with u, no problem u r rich I am rich we can show Tamashahs their aukaat but no way. I love my dhongi nature more. My cheater husband gave Arya the name pari but  in a way to disown him, I can call her Aru but no way, I am dhongi.  If Pala says, Mummy can't come to Pati birthday, no issues I can go to her house to celebrate but Mummy would just escape Papa's krodh. I am shameless like my older version to call mummy to abuse her. " Due to all this nonsense, Crinjal broke Maa's second marriage, turned her into a Jogan disowned by Shahs and Kapadias. She did all this by convincing everyone that she was JrUnpaidMaid BUT she turned out to be JrDukhmolika with Panauti nature. Crinjal is the reason why Anuj suffered in his marriage with Maa, CA was last in her priority list and Kapadias suffered. She was heavily dependent on Anupama. Even bedridden Doshu or abuse victim Makhi were not as dependent. Some kids are born like that, that is why a good mother like Rakhi has a daughter like her. Opposite is also true, a mother like Onupamaa had a good loyal son like Samar which was more than enough to give her the tag of Beshsht Maa as he was useful as a proof of her good parvarish and sanskaar. Even his death is a proof of how good he was as her son. 

Nobody is as dependant as her. She depends on Maa to care for her and Pari and do all motherly stiff and depends on RD for career and money. Rakhi herself is a symbol of independence. She is also a good mother. Maa is still better than her because she has gained 1M followers even as a  lonely Jogan. Also, Maa was never as dependant as a mother as she is.  Kavya has brought up her daughter mostly by herself and has more integrity than this woman. A kalank on motherhood called MD is more independent and motherly than her. Maya is also a symbol of independence and is a good mother. Dimpy was never dependent on Maa like she is and inspite of being ehsaanframosh, she has more integrity than Crinjal. Even a nasty person like Barkha has raised a respectful daughter and a loyal son by herself. Even Baa raised loyal children by herself. Now I actually feel pity for people like Barkha, Maa and Julie when I look at Crinjal.