Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Bhumi for the Orgy movie lol

coming or something like that title of it? is it web series or movie? is it good movie? lol 

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

IKR..sad coz Jaane Jaan broke records of viewership on Netflix and the movie had every ingredient to make it a hit at the BO..kareena is the best performance of the year easily beating Rani and Alia yet she will go without an award

kabhi kabhi makers ka bi pata nae chalta..MC and Jaane had to swap their release strategy..but kareena herself doesn't care much about awards and in a way..had it flopped in cinemas..it would always be remembered as a flop and that would have taken away the recognition which bebo now has with a legit OTT hit with record views and acclaimed performance

She's totally winning it next year for Buckingham Murders – everyone at the film festivals who have watched it is raving about her performance, even Anurag Kashyap. But honestly, awards kinda become irrelevant at a certain point. Neither Filmfare nor the actors themselves really cares. It's all about keeping the younger stars pumped up.

I want Kiarra advani 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

coming or something like that title of it? is it web series or movie? is it good movie? lol 

Thank you for coming. I didn’t see it so I don’t know. It was a cinema release 

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: wat_up

I want Kiarra advani 

same here I want her to win

AamirKingKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

She deserves it smiley20

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Rani, Taapsee, Kiara, or even Deepika for playing Rubai deserve it. Anyone except You-Know-Aloo who has to get Daddy KJo to purchase her yet another award and still doesn't feel validated to overcome her insecurity complex because hubby is too busy with Tripti and Shraddha on the side with MIL Neetu's approval. Someone should ask what is so lacking in her that her own real father cannot give her the love and validation she's been so desperately seeking in everyone else.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Someone should ask what is so lacking in her that her own real father cannot give her the love and validation she's been so desperately seeking in everyone else.

Her father is nuts lol

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Nahiiiii 🤮