Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Hrithik winning 4 of those in the first 9 years of his career and since then being shut out is kind of ironic. Its like he was in the gang and not anymore 

That's exactly it. He stopped buying the awards, so then no one bothered to lobby. Filmfare needs to make money YK. All the films he didn't get awarded for were better though....imo

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

Alia Advani for Satya Prem ki Katha smiley36

I want her to win but I'm not sure if she will

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Bhumi for the Orgy movie lol

hasini009 thumbnail

or

Alia Gaikwad for Jawansmiley36

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

hope she wins mate, she was PERFECT as RANIsmiley27koi shaq?

JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

As soon as I saw Rani on the critics list, I knew the popular would go to Alia. I would be shocked if Alia walked away without a win.

Sadly, this could have easily been Kareena's year had Jaane Jaan released in theaters.

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JeanieBeanie

As soon as I saw Rani on the critics list, I knew the popular would go to Alia. I would be shocked if Alia walked away without a win.

Sadly, this could have easily been Kareena's year had Jaane Jaan released in theaters.

ðŸ¥” Tantrum loading smiley36

https://twitter.com/malhotrasgirl/status/1202205640384376835?t=fZtxZOQjPQInj0w90tJgDg&s=19

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JeanieBeanie

IKR..sad coz Jaane Jaan broke records of viewership on Netflix and the movie had every ingredient to make it a hit at the BO..kareena is the best performance of the year easily beating Rani and Alia yet she will go without an award

kabhi kabhi makers ka bi pata nae chalta..MC and Jaane had to swap their release strategy..but kareena herself doesn't care much about awards and in a way..had it flopped in cinemas..it would always be remembered as a flop and that would have taken away the recognition which bebo now has with a legit OTT hit with record views and acclaimed performance

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

We will accept it when you do 

Until then not accepting her as best actress 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

wow alia is so honest saying "I'll come to the awards if you give me an award" is that what she said in the speech? clean win for her. Lucky her. Are other actresses getting good roles or they are rejecting them because it's not a huge director or something, I am confused on how many actresses does not have a women centric movie but only taapsee and alia getting women centric roles. There are few others like kareena also.