Action Alliance

Posted: 3 months ago
yes he did 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

The closest they are going to be of Hollywood 😂 My Gio looks stunning smiley42

My Diva 👐

https://twitter.com/itsray19x/status/1748733928674931079?t=jY0qVcMRcGRtPuzPvgiA3g&s=19

Edited by Dirdam - 3 months ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Dirdam

The closest they are going to be of Hollywood 😂 My Gio looks stunning smiley42

My Diva 👐

https://twitter.com/itsray19x/status/1748733928674931079?t=jY0qVcMRcGRtPuzPvgiA3g&s=19

Salman don’t care much plus it’s Anthony who put him in his instra story. Though some have been in Hollywood so never say never but don’t matter!! That’s why Bollywood exists. 

Dirdam thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

Salman don’t care much plus it’s Anthony who put him in his instra story. Though some have been in Hollywood so never say never but don’t matter!! That’s why Bollywood exists. 

No matter if he cared or not he never had a choice or the talent to be in the best industry of the World. Thanks to nepotism he is in Bollywood.

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Dirdam

No matter if he cared or not he never had a choice or the talent to be in the best industry of the World. Thanks to nepotism he is in Bollywood.

ye right whatever the audience chose to make him a star had he relied on nepotism alone he would have debuted in huge production house or launched by his papa like others. I also meant he don’t go Gaga on Hollywood stars like some. Otherwise he put it on his story but Anthony did the honors in his. He could have also posted something on this event on instragram or twitter. Hes a superstar in n his own accord being a nepo alone dont get u superstardom the audience does. 

Dirdam thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

• ye right whatever the audience chose to make him a star had he relied on nepotism alone he would have debuted in huge production house or launched by his papa like others. I also meant he don’t go Gaga on Hollywood stars like some. Otherwise he put it on his story but Anthony did the honors in his. He could have also posted something on this event on instragram or twitter. Hes a superstar in n his own accord being a nepo alone dont get u superstardom the audience does. 

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8~2.jpg

Edited by Dirdam - 3 months ago
wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Ye were nepo kids so good they all be superstars it’s audience choice this nepo not nepo is just ridiculous to try to downplay those who achieved what they have..it’s upto the audience🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 anyhow back on topic since topic was getting derailed https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/salman-khan-attends-joy-awards-in-riyadh-poses-with-anthony-hopkins-101705805786529-amp.html

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

IMG_2154.jpeg

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4