SRK's next heroine should be.... - Page 2

Poll

Which heroine should SRK reunite with onscreen?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I wonder if these movies are the reason why tabu said no to BB 3. They offered her double the price just to accept the role of BB and she refused the role so I wonder if it is because of these movies. 

Oooh that would make perfect sense then. And just to clarify, the rumors are about two separate films both with SRK? I do hope she can still do BB3 after she does these rumored films.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

saif has a production company where they produce movies. He even said he loves working with preity when he was asked his best costar so why can't he cast her in his movies? preity did not know how to dance and was not the best actress but she was so cute and bubbly fun to watch. 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Terenaina

saif has a production company where they produce movies. He even said he loves working with preity when he was asked his best costar so why can't he cast her in his movies? preity did not know how to dance and was not the best actress but she was so cute and bubbly fun to watch. 

I think she is actively choosing not to work in movies anymore although last year she did announce she's coming back in a new film. I think it's heroine-centric though so no major male co-star. I didn't realize he said Preity was his fav co-star but that doesn't surprise me because he was at his best alongside her. When she did Happy Ending, that was when she was still doing cameos and also trying to make her comeback with Ishkq in Paris (which tbh I never watched). 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ash