carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

https://youtube.com/shorts/dlOZHxaj2so?si=SQTUSqCbWc82YjJ8

Oh mere dil ke chain, stop being everyone's neck main pain, just retire and give me chain. 

Lol

But Bandhe ne baat sahi ki hai. He has the stamina to keep going and is committed. Can't fault him for taking this work seriously like any other job. 

Disclaimer

‐---------‐--------------

Bashing is allowed. I'm not one of those fans who can't take people hating him. I can't take people liking him. That role is reserved just for me. 

Edited by carisma2 - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

He doesn’t need to retire just do less films. 

carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

He doesn’t need to retire just do less films. 

He's over active kinda guy, so less films will be like retiring for him. 

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Baat to theek hi kahi bande ne.

Bas ye hai ki he should focus more on quality than quantity smiley9

NathuPaapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

He's over active kinda guy, so less films will be like retiring for him. 

OR... He could do one year workshops (like the Archies kids), atleast for films like Prithviraj, instead of bragging how quickly he finished the shooting smiley36

carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Yes, that Rajniganj movie,  his performance was really bad and flat. The only lifting thing in their wad the chaarpai he lifted during the first song.  

It looked like he woke up,  got ready and just watered around like a zombie. 

carisma2 thumbnail

OR... He could do one year workshops (like the Archies kids), atleast for films like Prithviraj, instead of bragging how quickly he finished the shooting smiley36

Yes. That movie also was in shambles. He was lune asked once about movie not doing well and losing out in box office.  He didn't want to hear it,  he was like oh that's negative baat. But dude, that's the truth.  Go to work everyday but be more focused on giving it your best.  During Baazigar And mohra srk and akki were head to head... but akkis movie mistakes made him go down.  It's hell annoying.  He's very stubborn. 

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It's hard to know before-hand what will turn out to be a quality product. Quality and commercial success also dont always correlate. Best he or anyone can do is pick directors etc with a good track record and hope they still know what they are doing.

Edited by BirdieNumNum - 3 months ago
NathuPaapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

It's hard to know before-hand what will turn out to be a quality product. Quality and commercial success also dont always correlate. Best he or anyone can so is pick directors etc with a good track record and hope they still know what they are doing.

No I meant he should work hard more on his art. For example Prithviraj could have been a quality addition in his filmography but instead he was gushing over how quickly he finished the shooting.

Though I think he's probably not suited for those kinda roles smiley9 still he should avoid overexposure with a new film every 2-3 months.

Edited by NathuPaapi - 3 months ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Sahi baat hai jisko jaisa pasand hai waise hi kaam karne chahiye