Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

For me, Abhinav Sharma is the dream husband many women will pray to have as their own. He was the most unselfish, caring and loving person in the whole show. His love and support were unconditional and his patience was boundless. He was one of those men who don't believe in imposing their feelings on someone whether they reciprocate or not. He believed in 'Let your love go, if it comes back, then it belongs to you. Otherwise it never belonged to you.' Like he said and I love that line -

Pyar mein toh khula asmaan hota hain

According to me, he is the most well written character in yrkkh. It is this unconditional love, support and patience that allowed Akshara to evolve into a strong and independent lady. I like Akshanav a lot but I like Abhinav a lot more.

Similarly, I like Abhira and Armaan as a pair but I love Abhira much much more. Abhira is so much like me. Blunt, outspoken, not afraid of pointing out if she feels something is wrong, messy, not a perfectionist. I can totally relate with her nature. Also I love her jovial nature. She is such a refreshing change in the sea of docile and mahaan bahuranis of itv. She has the courage to call a spade a spade. A very rare quality among itv fls and I love it. our girl politely put forth her point and make others go speechless with her logic. Love this about her too.

ITVfan2020 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes. Abhinav is a perfect example of Green Flag and  best husband so we want someone more or equal as best of husband he was but not less for sure. 

But due to offscreen drama the traits of Armaan is overshadowing. I know we can’t make comments on personal matters here but it’s just my observation. 

No offense 

it’s sad. 

Originally posted by: Nandini25

For me, Abhinav Sharma is the dream husband many women will pray to have as their own. He was the most unselfish, caring and loving person in the whole show. His love and support were unconditional and his patience was boundless. He was one of those men who don't believe in imposing their feelings on someone whether they reciprocate or not. He believed in 'Let your love go, if it comes back, then it belongs to you. Otherwise it never belonged to you.' Like he said and I love that line -

Pyar mein toh khula asmaan hota hain

According to me, he is the most well written character in yrkkh. It is this unconditional love, support and patience that allowed Akshara to evolve into a strong and independent lady. I like Akshanav a lot but I like Abhinav a lot more.

Similarly, I like Abhira and Armaan as a pair but I love Abhira much much more. Abhira is so much like me. Blunt, outspoken, not afraid of pointing out if she feels something is wrong, messy, not a perfectionist. I can totally relate with her nature. Also I love her jovial nature. She is such a refreshing change in the sea of docile and mahaan bahuranis of itv. She has the courage to call a spade a spade. A very rare quality among itv fls and I love it. our girl politely put forth her point and make others go speechless with her logic. Love this about her too.

Can’t agree more and love every bit u wrote. Accept or not but He is a very well written character on ITV and he will always be remembered as one of those rarest green flag characters ,best pati and best papa. 

Where were u during S3 😀

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Can’t agree more and love every bit u wrote. Accept or not but He is a very well written character on ITV and he will always be remembered as one of those rarest green flag characters ,best pati and best papa. 

Where were u during S3 😀

Thanks so much.

Yep. He is the best husband and best father in ITV I hv ever seen. And an amazingly well written character.

In twitter. LOL 

Used to support him there actively. However, I was inactive here for a long time and came back only with this gen. 

Dk_2024 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

I mean this post is about your favourite jodi but nahi, dusre log Akshnav ko kaise pasand kar sakte hai, yeh problem hai

Why can't people just agree to disagree 

No worries dear

We love Akshnav.

although I don't like pranali due to her unprofessional behaviour. The way she posted gud bye post ignoring the very existence of Jay soni is beyond limit of non sense and unprofessional act. 

Anyways, I love Akshnav due to same reason u mentioned in your post.

For me, story wise Naitik and akshra(gen 1) and Akshnav were the best couple. I still loved gen 1 the most bcoz of their stories of so many characters, family and all.

Naira character was Ooo my good. I am still speechless and love her as the character the most. Then abhinav character as husband is my dream as well 😜

Navir is my favourite ship, for me Navir is ❤️

I m editing the post realising I forget our Akshnav k pyar ki akhari nishani "Abhira".

I loved the fact ki use Sai ki trh Bina wjh chilane wala ni dikhaya hai. 

Sometimes I thought ki Sai maturely chije handle krti to wo manage kr leti( I still hate her family the most along with Virat). Sai k sath glt bi bhot hua hai.

Anyways YRKKH me hr relationship mend ho jata hai at last. 

Edited by Dk_2024 - 4 months ago

can’t comment on that 😜but ask awards is too much but I really want to see HC in a good role than this abhimanyu birla…such a waste of time for a good actor 
Quoted post edited out  

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 months ago
Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Dk_2024

No worries dear

We love Akshnav.

although I don't like pranali due to her unprofessional behaviour. The way she posted gud bye post ignoring the very existence of Jay soni is beyond limit of non sense and unprofessional act. 

For me, story wise Naitik and akshra(gen 1) and Akshnav were the best couple. I still loved gen 1 the most bcoz of their stories of so many characters, family and all.

Naira character was Ooo my good. I am still speechless and love her as the character the most. Then abhinav character as husband is my dream as well 😜

I m editing the post realising I forget our Akshnav k pyar ki akhari nishani "Abhira".

Sometimes I thought ki Sai maturely chije handle krti to wo manage kr leti( I still hate her family the most along with Virat). Sai k sath glt bi bhot hua hai.

Except for Akshara Sharma

palakk267 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dk_2024

No worries dear

We love Akshnav.

I really hate this behaviour of fans..she shared the reel as her “kuch khaas pal” and she didn't had much of a bond with Jay Soni, even though they shared the most ss in 1 year..but still she couldn't get much attached to him and that's fine. The show has ended for her and she posted it with her special people, it's nothing bad.

Dk_2024 thumbnail

Originally posted by: palakk267

I really hate this behaviour of fans..she shared the reel as her “kuch khaas pal” and she didn't had much of a bond with Jay Soni, even though they shared the most ss in 1 year..but still she couldn't get much attached to him and that's fine. The show has ended for her and she posted it with her special people, it's nothing bad.

I m no one fan.

I m a professional person. I personally don't like unprofessional behaviour.

HC muje bi psnd hai for years but I don't sit and ask for awards to him. Bcoz he is not paying me anything.

I just enjoy characters and stories. 

And pranali se muje personally kya lena dena. But as a person, what she did was insult to a co- actor.

Aise logo ka fan bnke kya hi sikhenge hm Jinme btmiji and my personal choice me difference ni pta hota 

Anyways no hard feelings

Gud day to u.

Dk_2024 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annabethhoney

Yeah it is immature and unprofessional behaviour…even those kids who played ruhi and abhir included every one even if they had one shot with them..i guess this behaviour may effect her upcoming future 

Kuch logo ko fame digest ni hota