Analysis of all YRKKH Jodis : DT note pg#4

Tani16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

I wanted to analyze all the lead jodis of YRKKH serial from Season 1-4:

1. Akshara-Naitik- Arranged marriage arc. They both belonged to rich Marwari, joint business families with one sibling (opposite gender) and cousin. Both had best friends who married their siblings/cousins and both were much loved and pampered by their respective parents. Both were extremely loved in their families, their sasurals and their kids also  became everyone's favorites. Their characters evolved beautifully as they became spouses, and took responsibilities at home and in business. They both had meaningful relationships with their individual parents, siblings, friends and other relatives along with their bonds in sasural. First season was really all about family- lots of stories and different shades of love were explored. 

2. Kartik-Naira- Hate-Friends-Lovers-Marriage arc. Both distrusted their parent, stayed away from house. Kartik could easily see how much Akshara loves Naira while Naira could see how much Manish loves Kartik but both took their sweet time in warming up to parents. They both valued family, but they had trust issues that put hurdles in their relationship. They probably had the best chemistry in terms of songs, dream sequences and romance but also dealt with a lot of separations. They were the most dramatic couple-all relationships and couples stories' revolved around them only. Plus, Kartik moving on so soon after Naira's death with Sirat leaves a bitter taste in the mouth- it really devalues the couple.

3. Abhimanyu-Akshara- Both felt alone in their families and were hurt, they wanted someone to heal their pain and bring solace. However both fail to realize that you can't heal a person if you are also hurting inside. They embody love at first sight trope where they madly fall in love with each other after their first meeting. Even though they have many obstacles, they end up getting married and vow to be together forever. Alas-they couldn't be. They were described as star-crossed. It makes me wonder, should star-crossed couples ever end up together? For most of the time star-crossed couples are star-crossed because they belong to rival families, or different social strata or something forbidden. So, would they ever be able to work out a marriage, that is very much work and effort and compromise and family than romance and attraction? That brings me to- Akshara-Abhinav: following marriage of convenience trope. Become parents then friends then husband-wife. Why are so many fans attracted to Akshnav? Because does everyone want someone who is always there for you unconditionally even as a friend? Someone who does not care or want to know your past, someone who does not judge you, someone who is your family in the truest sense? That's why I like Akshnav. For me it was clear why they were both getting- Abhinav got a son and family he yearned for while Akshara got the unconditional support she always wanted. Akshara always wanted to know herself, the problem is she is simply a late bloomer who needs time to make decisions. Akshara needed years to grow up emotionally, because she needs to develop confidence in herself-the time and space she got in Kasauli because of Abhinav. Akshara is not a naturally strong girl because she never got unconditional love after her parents 'death, also due to her sensitive personality. But she really flourish after her marriage to Abhinav, that she was able to raise Abhira on her own successfully.

4. Abhira-Armaan- Arranged marriage, marriage of convenience and hate-friends-lovers trope all mixed in one. Their relationship is a tortoise- it's a slow burn that will plod all the way to the finish line but won't stop. I am loving their jodi the most! Abhira, laadli of Akshara who was the black sheep of Goenka family and disowned. Armaan- eldest son but not unfavorite because dadisa hated his bio-mom. Armaan has all good qualities- he is a gentleman, chivalrous, caring, soft, smart, caring etc. He is almost perfect. Problem- he sacrifices for his family and though he knows his family is wrong, he is unable to go against them. Abhira has the best qualities of a 21st century girl- smart, independent, feminist, career-oriented, blunt, outspoken, strong sense of justice, soft, vulnerable. She gets scared, knows her limitations- she is not some mythical sherni who is never scared. Negatives- clumsy, messy, not a perfectionist? I don't really call them negatives because I am the same hahahaha. They are the best-matched couple as their positives overcomes another's negatives. They also have chemistry in spades-but it's unveiling slowly. Love, love the slow burn-it's making you crave the couple even more. They have potential to be the best couple on ITV and of the show because now they also have amazing other characters who can have incredible stories. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Haven't watched previous generations so can't comment.

But I so agree with you on Armaan Abhira pair.

They are giving me all kinds of ITV couple cliche love story - Enemies to lovers, arranged marriage, second love, slow burn, Tom and Jerry fights, shy nerd guy and sunshine girl. Just loving them. Hope, they don't ruin them at least till they fall in love with each other. Uske baad toh wahi hona hai jo har ITV show ka hota hai. 🥲

Ps143 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Your analysis is great. 

I agree with gen 4 analysis....love the slow burn as well but it makes me so scared. ITV has seldom handled slow burns and perfect pacing, properly till the end. It's all good in a book!

It's a better version of ghkkpm becoz of so many reasons and I really am falling for this pair. Many ppl say they don't have chemistry but I really do not agree. And this trope is different than the previous generations so the intensity is differing but good. They've got me rooted and that's what I'm scared about. I've lost faith in Star Plus serials w.r.t maintaining the characteristics of the male and female lead. They all have good beginnings but they deteriorate so much that it becomes unbearable to watch. Especially the male lead who becomes a jerk and douchebag of the highest order. 

Abhira is actually strong....outspoken and strong. I really don't want them to reduce her to a doormat. Armaan already receives enough hate but I was so happy he wasn't like Virat. I don't want them to follow how ghkkpm went, plz don't make him Virat 2.0.

Judaai doesn't have to mean ml is more toxic than typical indian saas!

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Chemistry wise, the best couple would be Naira-Kartik, but best couple for me in terms of green flag marraige would be Akshara- Abhinav jodi.

Not only in yeh rishta, Akshnav is the best in the history of Indian TV

Of course, this is just my personal opinion and I am aware of the fact some people do not like Akshnav.

I like them a lot though. I don't know about getting a spouse like Akshara is a boon or not, but Abhinav Sharma is literally the dream of countless women. In a world full of tough, alpha angry heroes, I would always choose someone like Abhinav. 

What makes him truly special is the genuine care and love he gives without expecting anything in return.There is a beautiful simplicity to their relationship, No grand gestures, just pure trust and understanding, leaving no space for any misunderstanding. Every ITV couple have some misunderstanding or the other but Akshnav never had. They were always one unit. 

He was always so kind, caring, non judgemental , never asked anything about her past, loving her without even expecting her to love back, & he was happy in her being the boss in the relationship 💙

No wonder, Akshara fell so deeply in love with him after few years of marriage even though they married just for abhir. 

And fourth generation lead Abhira Sharma is their pyar ki nishani smiley42

Armaan has huge shoes to fill, because after seeing abhinav as a husband, we want the best for his daughter. 

Edited by AuthorSneha - 4 months ago

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

Chemistry wise, the best couple would be Naira-Kartik, but best couple for me in terms of green flag marraige would be Akshara- Abhinav jodi.

Not only in yeh rishta, Akshnav is the best in the history of Indian TV

Of course, this is just my personal opinion and I am aware of the fact some people do not like Akshnav.

I like them a lot though. I don't know about getting a spouse like Akshara is a boon or not, but Abhinav Sharma is literally the dream of countless women. In a world full of tough, alpha angry heroes, I would always choose someone like Abhinav. 

What makes him truly special is the genuine care and love he gives without expecting anything in return.There is a beautiful simplicity to their relationship, No grand gestures, just pure trust and understanding, leaving no space for any misunderstanding. Every ITV couple have some misunderstanding or the other but Akshnav never had. They were always one unit. 

He was always so kind, caring, non judgemental , never asked anything about her past, loving her without even expecting her to love back, & he was happy in her being the boss in the relationship 💙

No wonder, Akshara fell so deeply in love with him after few years of marriage even though they married just for abhir. 

And fourth generation lead Abhira Sharma is their pyar ki nishani smiley42

Armaan has huge shoes to fill, because after seeing abhinav as a husband, we want the best for his daughter. 

no douth in that…that’s why trp audience love him even if he is a cameo…and gained fandom within short span like ML❤️

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Annabethhoney

no douth in that…that’s why trp audience love him even if he is a cameo…and gained fandom within short span like ML❤️

Exactly, i have never seen any show where half of the audience starts loving a cameo who has entered the show after 1.5 year, more than the male lead ! 

Exactly, i have never seen any show where half of the audience starts loving a cameo who has entered the show after 1.5 year, more than the male lead ! 

yeah that showed how much audience wanted a good character and some maturity in content( not hot scenes or sex ) abd definitely trp audience didn’t want cringe content and after cameo death trp dropped which showed how upset people are and again we saw increased trp at end of season which audience really wanted and now people are enjoying some qualities of abhinav,naira,OG akshara in our FL Abhira Sharma..which we can see by trps now

Edited by Annabethhoney - 4 months ago
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

if that would be the case trp would not drop down to 2.2,2.1 in main tracks which were of cameo favourited tracks which always have been of leads ml and fl centric but was given of cemeo 

centric ,but cunningly promoted as lead centric in precaps and promos to lure audience 

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweta2005

if that would be the case trp would not drop down to 2.2,2.1 in main tracks which were of cameo favourited tracks which always have been of leads ml and fl centric but was given of cemeo 

centric ,but cunningly promoted as lead centric in precaps and promos to lure audience 

I didn't say everyone, i said half of the audience:)

My original post clearly mentions I love Akshnav and it's my personal opinion & I am aware of the fact that some people don't like Akshnav/Abhinav , so we can agree to disagree.

This post is about discussing your favourite jodi , you don't have to like my favourite, we can have different favourites :)

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I mean this post is about your favourite jodi but nahi, dusre log Akshnav ko kaise pasand kar sakte hai, yeh problem hai

Why can't people just agree to disagree 

That’s a concept not many are aware of.

One can have different views and opinions and still be right is a concept that’s rarely taught or understood.