Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Just read the title (+ the first post)...and instantly wonder if it is even true...

Edited by Clochette - 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

smiley36next is Kalki...i am worried. and then crowded Singham 3...more worrisome 

those movies she won’t have much todo either both male oriented. She just showpiece in movies 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

If Deepika never followed him, then who wrote and leaked this article?! Deepika! Occam’s razor when it comes to Deepika. Always. 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wat_up

those movies she won’t have much todo either both male oriented. She just showpiece in movies 

dp plays a negative cop in singham. I don't even know why she signed these movies. The singham movie is already crowded with people kareena, ajay, tiger shroff, ranveer singh, arjun kapoor, vicky kaushal, jackie shroff and akshay kumar. Why rohit hired so many people in one movie, I don't understand and why dp decided to sign it maybe she wants to be in another movie with rohit, not sure why. 

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Deepu rani aur iske nakhre.smiley13 Ab miffed bhi ho gayee. Too much. Iss ka kuch nahi ho saktasmiley17smiley13smiley17

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

If Deepika never followed him, then who wrote and leaked this article?! Deepika! Occam’s razor when it comes to Deepika. Always. 

Minty, please update the title and post 1 that she never followed the director, else Deepu and her PR team will ainvayi get bashed and this time for actually not doing anything (probably)

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 4 months ago

[Post Removed]

Posted: 3 months ago

[Post Removed]

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Uhm she never followed him.smiley36 Deepika always get bashedsmiley37

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bekind

Uhm she never followed him.smiley36 Deepika always get bashedsmiley37

The amount of misinformation her haters use to try and vilify her never ceases to amaze me.