taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Part 1 

Such a Fabulous and

Interesting Start 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Yes 2 Rishis.smiley36Tanuja is not a Muslim.But in her dream she is celebrating Eid.You mean in the pics Rishi looks like a doctor?smiley36

Thanks a lot.

No, when Rishi was giving advice to Tanuja like he knoes everythingsmiley36

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Shesha

GOLDIE ABROL 

Taahir

khwaishfan

Mocha Queen

Kavitha

Thank you so much for the lovely comments.

Dil Beparwah...Oblivious heart...Part 2

Tanuja got up from the bed.Rishi moved closer to Tanuja.

She started breathing heavily.Suddenly she fell down on the bed shaking her body.Rishi was shocked.

Rishi:Oh no...it's fits.

Rishi became nervous and sweated seeing her condition.He called the doctor.

After some time...

The doctor:Now no need to worry.She is alright now.

Rishi,Raj and Rano were relieved.

Early morning...

Rishi went near Tanuja.

Rishi asked her rudely:You had fits.What is this Tanuja?

Tanuja:Rishi...why are you asking me like this as if I had hidden it from you?You married me after knowing my disease.

Rishi:You told me that you did'nt have fits in the last few years.That's why I married you.If I knew that you would have it after marriage,I would not have married you.

Tanuja was shocked and shattered.

Tanuja:I swear...I did not have fits in the last few years.But the wedding...first night...I was nervous.Maybe because of that I had fits.

Rishi:Whatever..I can't tolerate it.Our nuptial night got spoiled because of you.

Tanuja felt sad.

Rishi:How will I face the society if others come to know that my wife is a epileptic patient?

Tanuja felt sd.

Rishi:Listen...now onwards sit at home itself.Because if you go out,you may have fits and fall on the road side.It will be very embarrassing for me.Don't create any embarrassing situation for me.You got it?

Tanuja was shocked.

Raj and Rano had come there hearing the noise.

Raj:What are you saying Rishi?How can Tanuja always sit at home?

Rano:Don't do this beta.It's cruel.

Rishi:Destiny has shown cruelty to me by getting me married to a sick girl.I am trying to escape from public humiliation.And I am not cruel.Tanuja can go out to meet her parents.But only to meet her parents she can go out.

Rishi walked out.Tanuja was shattered.

Rano:I apologize on behalf of my son.He is wrong.

Tanuja:Why are you apologizing for him mummiji?It's ok.It's my fate.

They felt sad for Tanuja.

Raj:Please don't get depressed.You both just got married.After some days everything will be alright.

Tanuja thought:I hope so.I will wait patiently.

The morning prayer was going on.

Rishikesh and Lakshmi were standing together folding their hands during the puja.

They both held the lamp together and worshipped the God's idol.

Rishikesh's mother Neelam said:It's Lakshmi who made arrangements for the morning puja.

Rishikesh's father Virendra said:Lakshmi is the Goddess Lakshmi of this house.

Rishikesh and Lakshmi smiled.

Rishikesh:If Lakshmi is Lakshmi,I am the Lord Vishnu of this house.

They all laughed.

At night....

Rishikesh entered the bedroom.Lakshmi was excited to see him.

Lakshmi:Rishi...you came.I was waiting for you.

Rishikesh became very happy.

Rishikesh:You sound sweeter when you call me 'Rishi',

Lakshmi blushed.

She went near him and caressed his face romantically.

Lakshmi:Then now onwards I will call you only 'Rishi'.

He smiled.

Lakshmi held his face with full of love and Rishi was lost in that romantic moment.

Suddenly he realized that he was imagining it.He saw Lakshmi sleeping on the bed.He became sad.He lay down on the bed silently.

Rishi entered the bedroom.

Tanuja looked at him.

Rishi:You were nervous yesterday night and because of that you had fits.Right?Don't be nervous.I am not going to touch a sick girl like you.So you sleep on the sofa and I will sleep on the bed.Got it?

Tanuja was shattered.

Rishi slept on the bed.Tanuja slept on the sofa.

Rishi went to the classroom.The students were surprised to see him.

Rishi:What?Why are you all looking at me as if you all are seeing me for the first time?

One student:You said that you will be on leave for a week after the wedding.But you came to the class so soon.

Rishi thought:I hate to see that sick girl's face.That's why I came to school.Otherwise I hate coming here to teach.

Another student:Why did you come back so early Sir?

Rishi got angry and shouted:Stop it.In this age are you not ashamed to ask such questions?

In this age,usually students ask doubts from the text book.But you all....

That student:You only told us not to ask unnecessary doubts from the text book.

Rishi thought:Because I don't know to how to clear doubts as I myself is not sure about what's written in the text book.

Rishi:Shut up!

Rishi was losing his temper.

Rishi walked to the staff room angrily and sat near Rishikesh.

Rishi:The new generation kids are unbearable.They don't even know how to talk to the teachers.

Rishikesh:You are newly married.Then why are you in a bad mood?Don't spoil the newly married happiness by thinking of the classroom tensions.

Rishi became dull.

He thought:I can't tell Rishikesh that being married is what spoiled my mood.

Rishi:How is your married life?

Rishikesh became dull thinking of Lakshmi ignoring him at nights.

He smiled and lied:It is nice.It is very romantic.

Rishi thought:We both got married on the same day.But he got a nice wife.So he is enjoying romancing her.But I got a sick wife with whom I can't even imagine romancing.

Rishikesh thought:Rishi may be enjoying his romantic married life.But look at my condition.

Edited by jasminerahul - 3 months ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Very interesting update dear 🙂

Just loved it

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sad that Tajuja got epilepsy but good that she is alright. It's very pathetic for Rishi to think that Tanuja will tarnish his so called image he had earned. Sad that Rishi abandoned Tanuja from going out as well. Poor girl. And in fact, they are neither sleeping together. I am glad that Rishi's parents are at least supportive. Rishikesh and Lakshmi's pooja scenes are cute and humorous. Poor Rishikesh couldn't get even a pinch of attention from Lakshmi. It's funny that students are arguing with Rishi over honeymoon and syllabus. Students are asking doubts in his marital life as he restricted them to ask subject oriented doubts. Haha. Both Rishi and Rishikesh are unhappy with their wedding but they don't want to admit. Haha.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Omg this Rishi is so rudesmiley7

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi thanks for the pm

Great update... well written 

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It was shocking for Rishi that Tanuja fainted. His rude behavior towards Tanuja was expected as she told him that she didn't get fits for few years. Rishikesh's father saying that Lakshmi is Lakshmi is cute. Lived the bonding. The dream conversation between Lakshmi and Rishikesh was romantic. Rishi venting out his temper to the students is very rude. Though Rishikesh's marriage is loveless, he covered it up before Rishi. I am wondering whether Rishi will reveal about his married life to Rishikesh.

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 2 

Fantastic Update 

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Rishi self boasting was funny. Even in front of Tanu he’s doingthe same, hilarious. Shocking that Tanuja had epilepsy, good that their marriagegot fixed. Imaginary scenes were romantic. Surprising that they r marrying on sameday. Fb scene was nice. Guess Lakshmi has stuttering or maybe stammering problem.Imaginary moments r as usual romantic. Glad that both couples got married. PoorRishMi’s nuptial night got ruined hahaha. Sad that on nuptial night, Tanuja gitepilepsy attacks.

Part 2…

Rishi’s behavior was shocking. Poor Tanuja. Hey u r making meremember Rishi’s character in Inkie’s story karzz which I hated, seriously. RishMipooja scene was funny. Lakshmi loves sleep more than Rishi, funny. Both boys arethinking they r enjoying. Perfect pics in both updates, waiting for next.