sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

I am so impressed with the way Abhira gave it back to Ruhi ! I just loved it how well she handled and told Ruhi to mind her own business ! Too good ! She is not like her mother who was a doormat for everyone to stomp on ! Even Arman was surprised when she told Ruhi to stop speaking between husband and wife !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Ruhi hated when Abheera had a bond with Manish her B Nanu but she herself is interfering n trying to act oversmart in btw a husband n wife conversation..Who is she to enter their room n act like Armaan's wife n order Abheera ? Good that Abheer showed Ruhi her place..

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sias2

I am so impressed with the way Abhira gave it back to Ruhi ! I just loved it how well she handled and told Ruhi to mind her own business ! Too good ! She is not like her mother who was a doormat for everyone to stomp on ! Even Arman was surprised when she told Ruhi to stop speaking between husband and wife !

Abhira's mother wasn't a doormat post leap and when she was Akshara Sharma she was a strong woman