who is the main lead palveer or shalki????

amirasana thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

like sometimes the makers make it hellaa confusing...its been almost a year that the leap has taken place and still there is no idea who will be the lead of the show

at time i do believe its palveer coz it's rajveer s story not palki..she is only being portrayed as rajveer s love interest nd there no story around her as preeta had in the 1st generation

rajveer is given a lot more screen space visible in all episodes where as palki and shourya disappeared in couple of episodes...

where as in shalki .. as shourya keeps on meeting preeta and there is a soft corner for her in his heart there are high chances that he might change his attitude and be a good guy

on the othere hand sometimes i doubt on palki

whether she will fall for shourya or not the way the show palki nd shouyra scenes ...ufff so confusing

but if shalki would be the end game i don't see the new story cz it will be same repeat as as usual itv serial.....uff so confusing 

on top of that their views of  clips on social media have a larger scale that to in millions and now they are seen promoting in kkb wedding sequence

now how is it palveer not shalki

or shalki not palveer

Edited by amirasana - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnonymousSimon thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Palveer is the lead couple of gen 2 as Rajveer is the main character alongside Preeta. 

Whoever Rudra marries will be the female lead and it looks like that is Palki. Makers are giving Shalki scenes to show Shaurya obsession of Palki and his growing hatred of Rajveer. 

As for him being soft towards Preeta that won't last long and his love for Preeta will also turn into hatred. Firstly due to Preeta supporting Palveer and secondly when Preeta's identify is revealed to him. 

Nidhi has already planted the seeds in Shaurya's mind that his mother left him for Rudra because she doesn't love him.

And the reason I believe Shaurya is the main villan of gen 2 he loves money and when Rajveer is revealed as The Rudra Luthra the heir of the Luthra empire, his hatred for Rudra is going to grow.

And not to forget the numerous crimes he has already committed.(Kidnapping, theft, molestation, defamation and ATTEMPTED MURDER) 

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Right now the makers are experimenting with all the jodis in all permutations and combinations. Rajveer-Palki gets most screentime. But he also gets a couple of scenes with Shanaya who will immediately dump Shaurya if it proves that Rajveer is also a Luthra son.

Shaurya has sizzling chemistry with Palki. But then we also see him threatening Shanaya that he'll make her life a hell if she does marry him.

kattyperiperi thumbnail

i just luv shorya and palki sizzlin chemistry.😍

bangtanARMY thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Save for a few, I feel like no one cares about either of the couples much.

From what I have been watching.. or not watching...smiley36

Rajveer-Palki do not have chemistry. Its really yawn-worthy how their love story started.

Shaurya-Palki have chemistry... But Shaurya does a lot of villainous things so can't like the dude much

Palki looks beautiful, I am liking some of her dresses smiley42But the girl doesn't have anything to do in the story much.

I absolutely enjoy Shaurya-Rajveer's fights. Ah, brotherly love.

And I love Preeta-Shaurya's scenes. It's so cute.

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

Rajveer-Palki do not have chemistry. Its really yawn-worthy how their love story started.

Shaurya-Palki have chemistry... But Shaurya does a lot of villainous things so can't like the dude much

Palki looks beautiful, I am liking some of her dresses smiley42But the girl doesn't have anything to do in the story much.

And I love Preeta-Shaurya's scenes. It's so cute.

And Somehow I felt makers will make Rajveer palki marriage to be next to impossible or difficulties in after marriage..Ek character ka behaviour change karne me ek episode hi kafi hai....

Acha khasa happy go lucky Karan thoda flirting dha but except that he was a good green flag. ...Ek hi episode me usse poora ka poora red flag banaya na???So can't believe makers ..Trp keliye kisi ko bi bura banayengi....

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

Palki really doesn't have much to do in the show except be a trophy for the brothers to fight about and be Cinderella for her mother and sister. Both she (and the show) comes to life during her nok jhok with Shaurya. The Chudail vs Rakshas fight was really funny. Girl proves that she has some backbone.

Edited by capricornrcks - 3 months ago
SwetaVasava thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

The show didn't came to life because of Palki-Shaurya... instead many people drop the show at that time because of them..People are more eager to see Rajveer's journey instead of same Good girl-Bad boy gisipity story again.. Rajveer and Palki are more realistic and soothing couple... they have up and downs, misunderstandings etc... but they don't get separated like others but instead they have trust in each other... they will have misunderstandings but eventually they will short it out... I want to see such couple for a long time but ITV shows were filled with those shows..only Sab TV's shows were worth watching.. For the first time I am been following a character's journey for more than a year who is not from Sab Tv.. and that is Rajveer (even though I dropped in November and again picked up in February)... I drop other show just in one or two months.. who shows the same story again and again.. even though Kundali bhagya really irritates me with those long tracks with no proper story but I am still here as Rajveer seems interesting to me