Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prizi thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Rohit Sharma: It is a great feeling, it has been a long journey starting way back in 2007. I've cherished every moment I have spent here. We have been clear with what we wanted to do, very clear message to everyone and when you see a performance like that, you can be really proud. One thing is talking about it, but to actually go there and play that way is a proud feeling. The last two games, we've ticked a lot of boxes. They've had a great couple of years, Jaiswal has played Test cricket now and even T20I. He has shown what he is capable of. He has the talent and has a great range of shots. Dube is a big guy, very powerful and can take on the spinners.That is his role and he has come out and played two crucial innings for us.

Edited by Prizi - 3 months ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Ace Tennis Stars

Congratulations to Team India for winning this match and the series as well. smiley10

Prizi thumbnail

Axar Patel | Player of the Match: Feels good, I just realised that I have got 200 T20 wickets. But what is important to keep doing well for India, honestly a few years later I won't remember how many wickets I took. I have been trying to bowl a bit slower, vary my lengths and now I have been to gauge these things better. Now I have the confidence to bowl at all times, even in the powerplay.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thank you Raji for the tag smiley1

Savera84 thumbnail

Congratulations to Axar Patel for winning the PoTM award.smiley40

Cheers..