🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd T20I-Holkar Cricket Stadium, Indore 🏏- Page 18

Created

Last reply

Replies

174

Views

3.9k

Users

17

Likes

74

Frequent Posters

Prizi thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

Rohit Sharma: It is a great feeling, it has been a long journey starting way back in 2007. I've cherished every moment I have spent here. We have been clear with what we wanted to do, very clear message to everyone and when you see a performance like that, you can be really proud. One thing is talking about it, but to actually go there and play that way is a proud feeling. The last two games, we've ticked a lot of boxes. They've had a great couple of years, Jaiswal has played Test cricket now and even T20I. He has shown what he is capable of. He has the talent and has a great range of shots. Dube is a big guy, very powerful and can take on the spinners.That is his role and he has come out and played two crucial innings for us.

Edited by Prizi - 2 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

Congratulations to Team India for winning this match and the series as well. smiley10

Prizi thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

Axar Patel | Player of the Match: Feels good, I just realised that I have got 200 T20 wickets. But what is important to keep doing well for India, honestly a few years later I won't remember how many wickets I took. I have been trying to bowl a bit slower, vary my lengths and now I have been to gauge these things better. Now I have the confidence to bowl at all times, even in the powerplay.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

Thank you Raji for the tag smiley1

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

Congratulations to Axar Patel for winning the PoTM award.smiley40

Cheers..

Related Topics

Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain · 11 days ago

Bangladesh squad for one-off Test vs Afghanistan at UAE Najmul Hossain Shanto (capt), Tanzid Hasan, Shadman Islam, Soumya Sarkar, Mominul Haque,...

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti · 17 days ago

🏏1st T20I, Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi🏏 The last time these two sides met was in the Super Eight stage of...

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain · 1 months ago

https://www.cricinfo.com/story/relaunched-afghanistan-premier-league-to-start-on-december-27-1551476

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain · 1 months ago

India v Afghanistan 1st T20I Sep 13, 7.00 pm Sep 15 and Sep 17 At Delhi / 7.00 pm

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain · 2 months ago

Sound Funny for me 1st time any country host india in india. Its not official yet because SL test series Asian Games most likely around in that...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".