The Vibes of Shrimad Ramayan

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 4 months ago

This show gives really positive vibes, of course because its Ramayan but also the credit goes to the actors and screenplay.

Instead of glorifying the characters seperately they're glorifying them via the story, showing why they're so great.

I remember when I was reading Valmiki Ramayan there were words like excited and amused being used in context with Ram ji's feeling and I didn't liked when itv shows him always in one mood, he was very expressive according to Valmiki Ramayan and Ram charit Manas . His core characteristics were being emotional,  loving, calm and understanding of people around him. 

I really liked Ramayan of Ramanand Sagar Ji and after that I think this one would be my fav 😁. 

Excited for this one. Also no other time was better than this month to launch the show as whole India is celebrating Ram lala's murti's praan pratishtha ceremony 🙏😍.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I think the storytelling is quite captivating. The actor chosen for Rama is actually quite suitable for the role & the characteristics. A lot of things are quite nice to see, IMO, contrary to what's been seen in the past. 

For me, I think, the Ramayana (2008) & Ramayana (1987), might be probably the storyline that's been decently executed so far, tbh. 

Edited by Chemcart_MJ - 4 months ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

I think the storytelling is quite captivating. The actor chosen for Rama is actually quite suitable for the role & the characteristics. A lot of things are quite nice to see, IMO, contrary to what's been seen in the past. 

For me, I think, the Ramayana (2008) & Ramayana (1987), might be probably the storyline that's been decently executed so far, tbh. 

Same here, they're executing it really well till now 😂. I hope they maintain the legacy of Ramayan and show what it actually teaches ❤️.

I don't remember 2008 ramayan as I am 2000 born but I clearly remember 1987 one as its repeat telecast was shown during covid. I love watching Ramayan and everything related to it so hoping for best 😁

Edited by MishBirStruck - 4 months ago
Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

So true 

Shree Ram Chandra was very expressive when it came to his emotions. The biggest example is the pain of "virah" He feels without Sita maata in Van 

For a reason it's said that Narayan expressed how painful is human life is because he as Shree Ram felt every emotion 

And yea this month and Ramayan is ❤

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: Laalchi_Reader

So true 

Shree Ram Chandra was very expressive when it came to his emotions. The biggest example is the pain of "virah" He feels without Sita maata in Van 

For a reason it's said that Narayan expressed how painful is human life is because he as Shree Ram felt every emotion 

And yea this month and Ramayan is ❤

Yes exactly 💯 and the actor who's playing Ram ji is doing a great job. Ramayan this month was a great idea, after such a long time me and my family are watching something together on tv😁

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Totally 

And the feel of watching a show together with full family is unmatched 

What to say about Sujay now.. He is ❤ what a brilliant casting 

Just him onscreen doing nothing is a treat to watch.. He is that good 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: Laalchi_Reader

Totally 

And the feel of watching a show together with full family is unmatched 

What to say about Sujay now.. He is ❤ what a brilliant casting 

Just him onscreen doing nothing is a treat to watch.. He is that good 

His acting is really good he brings the character to life 😊

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

The fact that they are  trying to bring out the stories of each character like Tadka is so amazing !!

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: vaidharbhi95

The fact that they are  trying to bring out the stories of each character like Tadka is so amazing !!

Yes that's true, the back stories screenplay is really amazing, not stretching and yet showing every important aspect.

I also liked the creative liberty they took with kakeyi maa and Ram ji's relationship. What manthara did in one day (manipulating her against Shree Ram) they're showing it in phases and that's making it more interesting 

DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

His acting is really good he brings the character to life 😊

I really wish he wins some award for this acting this time smiley10