Current Affairs

MT - I am Cancelling my Maldives Trip

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

For the 1st Time I am cancelling my Maldives trip for Diplomatic reasons.


Else, Everywhere, I am cancelling my trip for Financial reasons smiley36


Kya Aap bhi?

Created

Last reply

Replies

26

Views

1891

Users

13

Likes

69

Frequent Posters

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Apan log Maldives nahi ,Goa plan karthe hai chichasmiley36


Image

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Unless it's fully refundable, seems kinda dumb

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Sameer Jo Tuje Tiek Lagda Hai Woh Kar. smiley10

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Whatever...Earth will continue to turn around the sun...Moon will continue to turn around the Earth...and you'll continue to live your life...Maldives will survive without you making holidays there.

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Has Ranveer Singh apologized for getting married in Italy instead of India, yet? Supreme Leader also recently said get married in your own country to show Desh Bhakti.



Now wut? Reverse his wedding vows! That’s what. 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

For the 1st Time I am cancelling my Maldives trip for Diplomatic reasons.


Else, Everywhere, I am cancelling my trip for Financial reasons smiley36


Kya Aap bhi?


This is a meme. Billa ji main abhi abhi yeh meme padhke tweettter se aaah rahi ho. 

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Has Ranveer Singh apologized for getting married in Italy instead of India, yet? Supreme Leader also recently said get married in your own country to show Desh Bhakti.



Now wut? Reverse his wedding vows! That’s what. 

The number of people in India who can afford trips to Maldives? Yaar apan toh Juhu-Chaupati ghumna afford nahi kar sakta. Lord and saviour should give all of the us the money that we were promised when all the black money was coming back to India. So that all of us can book über rich trips to Maldives just to cancel them. Hum bhi apna desh prem vyakta karne ka janmsiddha adhikar rakhte hain, parmeshwara ki sau!

That said, fùck racists everywhere. They make the world a shittier place every single moment.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago
Originally posted by: Supari_khala


This is a meme. Billa ji main abhi abhi yeh meme padhke tweettter se aaah rahi ho. 


Maine kab mana Kiya janab smiley36

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Strangers02

Apan log Maldives nahi ,Goa plan karthe hai chichasmiley36


Image

Bilkul 🤩 Goa for us DCH trio 🤩

Par abhi Guddu will be like.. 

Image


Guddu, ye tujhe teleport kisne karwa diya re? 🤣