IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Being called a drama queen is a compliment for n actor 😄

And who can forget her calling Ibrahim 😂

She is fun

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I saw the video...she said it in funny way...ananya said if I wouldn't give it to myself them Sara.. even I tell these thing between friends not in bad sense

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I think Jahnvi and Anniepie are envious of Sara..because she is actually the one who has given more hits than both of them on celluloid..has pretty strong insta following and with Zara Hatke being one of the bonafide hits of the year and she was pretty decent in Atrangi Re as well..so they try to pull her down with their Bandra b**** vibes…and that she is pretty LS compared to them etc etc ..my personal opinion for Sara keeps swinging..but KJo and his coterie taking digs at Sara is just them being mean girls..

Ananya said it in funny way..she said if I wouldn't call myself then Sara...not in mean way like jhanvi did in kwk calling her scandalous

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I think Jahnvi and Anniepie are envious of Sara..because she is actually the one who has given more hits than both of them on celluloid..has pretty strong insta following and with Zara Hatke being one of the bonafide hits of the year and she was pretty decent in Atrangi Re as well..so they try to pull her down with their Bandra b**** vibes…and that she is pretty LS compared to them etc etc ..my personal opinion for Sara keeps swinging..but KJo and his coterie taking digs at Sara is just them being mean girls..

If SARA ALI KHAN, is “LS” then NONE of them , including KJo, stand a chance!!! smiley37smiley36smiley36

So no that isn’t the reason at all. She’s competition + they don’t really like her. Like KJo hated RS even though he came from a very well-to-do business family with BW relatives (Anil Kapoor etc) 

KJo doesn’t seem to like people who don’t “act” their lofty stations.

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 4 months ago
Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

If SARA ALI KHAN, is “LS” then NONE of them , including KJo, stand a chance!!! smiley37smiley36smiley36

So no that isn’t the reason at all. She’s competition + they don’t really like her. Like KJo hated RS even though he came from a very well-to-do business family with BW relatives (Anil Kapoor etc) 

Oh gosh, I have noticed this too. And, he has been leaning into 'I-am-booogeee-bitch' shticj even in his public persona lately. He was a bit mellower (idk if that is the comparative form of mellow lol).

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Jahnvi made fun of Sara many many moons ago when Sara was well to put it nicely, really heavy….Kapoor sisters are so annoying..like idk what even KJo sees in them..?? Also perhaps them dating Pahariya brothers as well ..?? Ananya and Jahnvi don’t even like each other..Anniepie PR gloats about her being a natural beauty and takes potshots at Kapoor sisters..these 3 girls are the ultimate frenemies..I thought I last saw these vibes with Alia-Pari-Shraddha..but this time it’s more entertaining smiley36 Sara knows how to put them in place as well..with that designer clothes and blow dry remark lol..KJo was nicer to Sara this time around..he was worse off the last two seasons..Sindhi hai..won’t ruin things with the one current Gen actress whose movies are making money smiley36 he may not like her..but he is a shrewd businessman as well

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Jahnvi made fun of Sara many many moons ago when Sara was well to put it nicely, really heavy….Kapoor sisters are so annoying..like idk what even KJo sees in them..?? Also perhaps them dating Pahariya brothers as well ..?? Ananya and Jahnvi don’t even like each other..Anniepie PR gloats about her being a natural beauty and takes potshots at Kapoor sisters..these 3 girls are the ultimate frenemies..I thought I last saw these vibes with Alia-Pari-Shraddha..but this time it’s more entertaining smiley36 Sara knows how to put them in place as well..with that designer clothes and blow dry remark lol..KJo was nicer to Sara this time around..he was worse off the last two seasons..Sindhi hai..won’t ruin things with the one current Gen actress whose movies are making money smiley36 he may not like her..but he is a shrewd businessman as well

KJo only goes where the money goes. smiley36 Hence him liking RS & even DP now. smiley36

Alia & Pari were never really friends as such & Alia didn’t seem to like Pari anyway. She openly spoke about how she views her as completion (“her Hindi is so much better than mine” etc) which is hilarious since her English is awful too. smiley36

Sara-Jhanvi-Ananya are the only enemy-friends. smiley36 And Ananya is a mean girl through & through.

Sara-Jhanvi said on KWK that they knew each other b/c they dated 2 brothers & KJo instantly spoke about how they were spotted in his building etc. smiley36 Those were the Pahariya brothers, Jhanvi was with Shikhar, Sara with the other brother (Veer I think) 

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 4 months ago
TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

People say it's because Amrita is very protective of Sara and would not let her sign with KJo and give him total control. With Janhvi and Ananya, he's got those two under this thumb completely as both are signed with him and listen to everything he says. Sara has more of an education so she's more quick to protest or argue back.

Sara left her previous agency and is with DCA for quite a while. KJO gave her an Amazon series. Ibrahim will be launched by Dharma. Amrita sure is sucking upto KJO .  smiley36

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Is it me or Ananya's skin looks bad up close? I don't find her that pretty. 

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Is it me or Ananya's skin looks bad up close? I don't find her that pretty. 

They all look alike; SoBo/South Delhi fashionistas