Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Ananya isn't wrong. Sara is OTT ki dukaan and a drama queen. 

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ever since i came across the tea that ananya was a liar and a bully and outed by her batchmate, i dont like her.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Ever since i came across the tea that ananya was a liar and a bully and outed by her batchmate, i dont like her.

what tea??

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Since when did Drama Queen become a bad thing.We in our friend circle always use the term for the one who’s very filmy (and trust me not in a negative way).

Husbands or Boyfriends who have cute and extrovert wives/gf often use the term Drama queen for their wives so zabardasti ka bura maan ke baithe hain sab yahan.

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

So now we have reached a level where nopo baby is fighting with nepo baby. 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Ananya is one of those girls who is very sweet to your face, and a massive mean girl behind it, even on their KWK, Sara wasn’t mean anywhere & I had to watch that twice. Ananya was… Annoying. Sara was honest. 

Something is up though with Sara-Jhanvi & Ananya. Seems like Jhanvi & Ananya don’t like Sara as much. 

Jhanvi is no less of a drama Queen lol. She herself admits she randomly starts dancing, singing & spouting film dialogues at a drop of a hat. Even Arjun on KWK said “we’ll be having dinner & Jhanvi will randomly just get up & start dancing.” smiley36

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

It was one of the best answers really, of what has been a very safe and boring season. 

I actually liked Sara's calculative approach to the episode. She made both kjo and ananya uncomfortable a couple of times, by spitting facts about 'maintaing personas and perceptions'

And sure .. Sara is a drama queen. No biggie 

Yeah she was openly getting sĺutshamed and even, I dunno, being called unattractive by Ananya and Kjo? I cannot stand her needlessly ignorant all-lives-metter hottakes. Woman, don't expose yourself and go buy a book. Buuuuut, I do not get why she is so bullied by Karan and his munhboli betis so much. She seems ok enough as a person.

The way KJo is obsessed with khoon-khandan, he should have been latching onto Sara, but he seems to hate her.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

Yeah she was openly getting sĺutshamed and even, I dunno, being called unattractive by Ananya and Kjo? I cannot stand her needlessly ignorant all-lives-metter hottakes. Woman, don't expose yourself and go buy a book. Buuuuut, I do not get why she is so bullied by Karan and his munhboli betis so much. She seems ok enough as a person.

The way KJo is obsessed with khoon-khandan, he should have been latching onto Sara, but he seems to hate her.

People say it's because Amrita is very protective of Sara and would not let her sign with KJo and give him total control. With Janhvi and Ananya, he's got those two under this thumb completely as both are signed with him and listen to everything he says. Sara has more of an education so she's more quick to protest or argue back.

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

She was not saying it seriously.she said it like friends call each other drama queens

MaxMayfield thumbnail

I think Jahnvi and Anniepie are envious of Sara..because she is actually the one who has given more hits than both of them on celluloid..has pretty strong insta following and with Zara Hatke being one of the bonafide hits of the year and she was pretty decent in Atrangi Re as well..so they try to pull her down with their Bandra b**** vibes…and that she is pretty LS compared to them etc etc ..my personal opinion for Sara keeps swinging..but KJo and his coterie taking digs at Sara is just them being mean girls..