Anuj is behaving like a obessed loved ☠️

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

The way Anuj is angsting Kabir singh vibes .. I am scared he’ll beat up Vickram bhai seeing Anu with him.Once they meet.. he’ll beat up any man who comes near her.. possibly Anu’s boss Yashpal sir too dono pagal will run into eackother ’s arms. He can’t resist touching upma while he’s so hesitant with Shruti.. Shruti will eventually get tired and his drama and leave

Ye banda ab peet dega yashpal koh aur  kisi ko bhi agar koi anu ke aas paas bhi aaya hai to.sicne yashpal mother started liking anupama 🤣🤣

Edited by Historia - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think once Vee and Anuj come face to face both will compete to become Ansh's Dadaji, so Vee will beat him up instead. smiley36

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Trollbaaz

Obsessed yes just like Maa is obsessed with Shahs and Mishter Shah.

But Kabir Singh? No!
Aisa hota to Majboor Kapadia sabse pehle Vanraj ko maarta jab Maa aur wo ek dusre ko hug karte the ya gale mein haath dalke jhule pe baithte the Dada Dadi ke excuse se

All he is capable of doing is Maa ke pairo mein girke royega, will beg for her to get back, maafi mangega so that Maa ke bhaav aur badh jaye, pehle hi kam hai jaise!

Edited by Dee-Dee - 4 months ago
Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Please don’t compare a spineless, nikama, darpok phaltu puppy to Legendary Kabir Singh (Rathore)

Ps if he really is Kabir Singh then why didn’t he beat up alsi Kabir Singh aka VanRajan?

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

No Anuj can never be that Kabir Singh ( I don't know why that character is even liked smiley39) but I f u see last confrontation b/w maan he said Mera haq tumpe sabse jyada hai phir mein kyu adjust Karu, so this time he may not want to share her with Shah family, he want complete anupama for himself & CA.

His some dialogue do give hint that he may have grey shades now ( I just felt ) like yesterday he said he will do anything for adhya as she needs mother or anupama se acchi mom koi ho nhi sakte as per serial smiley39he wants her back in his life as he was literally begging in his dream, Shruti ka show karna shuru kar diya ki she is not able to handle adhya & Anuj.

Agar divorce nhi hua hai then we may get a side of Anuj which have grey shades or selfishness in him as till now he had shown his selflessness.

I will happy if business tycoon Anuj kapadia returns to show bhikhari Raj his real aukaat & this no stopping from anupama 

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shake_d_spear

No Anuj can never be that Kabir Singh ( I don't know why that character is even liked smiley39) but I f u see last confrontation b/w maan he said Mera haq tumpe sabse jyada hai phir mein kyu adjust Karu, so this time he may not want to share her with Shah family, he want complete anupama for himself & CA.

His some dialogue do give hint that he may have grey shades now ( I just felt ) like yesterday he said he will do anything for adhya as she needs mother or anupama se acchi mom koi ho nhi sakte as per serial smiley39he wants her back in his life as he was literally begging in his dream, Shruti ka show karna shuru kar diya ki she is not able to handle adhya & Anuj.

Agar divorce nhi hua hai then we may get a side of Anuj which have grey shades or selfishness in him as till now he had shown his selflessness.

I will happy if business tycoon Anuj kapadia returns to show bhikhari Raj his real aukaat & this no stopping from anupama 

Anuj also sleeps with Anu’s side of the bed filled with pillows as if subconsciously having Anu there with him in his bed. This is damn weird but it’s clear he can’t ever move on from Anupama, emotionally, mentally or physically. Why is Shruti even with this emotional mess of a man who’s stuck on his ex wife. She deserves better & Shruti should run for her life!!!

Ohh how much I want to see my Anuj in USA! Wala! The OG Anuj Kapadia! Jiske naam se hi puri duniya and whole business world dar jaata tha! The Ruthless, nonsense The Business Tycoon “ ANUJ KAPADIA.Business Tycoon Anuj Kapadia bhi dekhne ko mil jayen.. Agar aisa hua to double maza aayega

Edited by Historia - 4 months ago