Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

I feel that once the truth is revealed that Abhira is a Goenka and deceased Akshara is her mother, Goenka’s will be killed off purely to show Abhira as a bechari, lacchar anath with no support.

Poddars won’t be able to abuse Abhira anymore since Manish definitely wouldn’t tolerate it and would take her to Goenka House to look after her.

Or maybe Manish will only die as he is the only one who likes Abhira and misses Akshara. Cannot foresee Swarna, Surrekha caring for her they’ll most likely be in the show to support Roohi and assassinate Roohi.

Personally Goenka’s should just die I have had enough of this disgusting phemli cannot stand them one bit! They have been torturing my screen for 7 long years!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Koi bas Swarna ka wig nikal ke bhaag lo. I will be a fan of that character forever 

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Vidya should do the honours. I can imagine her and Swarna having a cat fight smiley37smiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Mast Baal waal nochne chahiye 😂

Criticiser thumbnail

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Dadisa or Survarna 😅

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

You have an expectation from Manish useless Goenka? This budha could not do anything for his daughter or granddaughters. Toh great granddaughters ke kya khaak karega. Didn't you see him leave quietly after Poddars insulted him. He's a total waste.

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: janecastle

You have an expectation from Manish useless Goenka? This budha could not do anything for his daughter or granddaughters. Toh great granddaughters ke kya khaak karega. Didn't you see him leave quietly after Poddars insulted him. He's a total waste.

True Manish is nothing but a " total waste "

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Goenkas will be ever present in Rishta ...smiley37