Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 months ago

How dare she not do Supreme Leader Modi’s aaagya ka palaaan?! Off with her head! 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Clochette

The whole issue is puffed up, imo

Modi posted pics

IndiaToday hinted at an own India beach paradise to be a competition to the Maldives

The new leader of the Maldives having declared that he doesn't want Indian Army/foreign army any longer.

Three ministers talking about the IndiaToday article and making unkind remarks about Indians who had come vacationing in the Maldives

...and all hell broke lose

Indians (rightfully) being proud of the beautiful regions/beaches in India tweeting about #boycott Maldives

Eventually Indians continue to pass vacancy time on the Maldives (it will take some time to change the secluded beauty of certain beaches into touristic hubs...).

Ranveer darling of media posted photu of Maldives and said its Lakshwadweep later deleted it

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

How dare she not do Supreme Leader Modi’s aaagya ka palaaan?! Off with her head! 

Zara hatke Zara bachke Naam Leo idhar log sab bhadak jaate hai Lord ko koi badnam Kare

Woh doosra topic bhi lock ho gaya

I suppose it's not allowed as one thing leads to another

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Exactly! "one thing leads to another"...like with the pics first, then the IndiaToday commentary, then...etc.

We will see if all this leads to the Taj Hotel group putting up two hotel resorts and open them to well-heeled (Indian) tourists in 2025...

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

She was already there for her birthday 

Edited by naaznin - 4 months ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

bipasha looks the same wow never ages, beautiful. Her baby is cute and ksg seems happy with this. Beautiful location, I want to travel but no money to travel anymore for now lol 

Originally posted by: Terenaina

bipasha looks the same wow never ages, beautiful. Her baby is cute and ksg seems happy with this. Beautiful location, I want to travel but no money to travel anymore for now lol 

She didn’t go there on her own money because she was paid to promote the country and it looks like KSG totally changed. He was good in DMG but now he looks lost. This is probably her last trip there.

Edited by Bird32 - 4 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Of course every Indian who can afford the Maldives can still enjoy holiday-time there...free will, right?

The animosity is on another level...it's politics and basically has nothing to do with Indians as such (I'm sure of that).

Mis-behaviour doesn't depend on a nationality...

Originally posted by: Clochette

Of course every Indian who can afford the Maldives can still enjoy holiday-time there...free will, right?

The animosity is on another level...it's politics and basically has nothing to do with Indians as such (I'm sure of that).

Mis-behaviour doesn't depend on a nationality...

Most actors actresses go there for free. They are paid to promote the country through IG.