Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

S E X I S M

Also didn't wait around for one true love.

People take Rahul's dialogue in KKHH too seriously when that movie was ultimately about proving that ideal of true false lol

@lostin I think u forget add this …Immediately after Navji death Ak came back to her ex husband Abhi within a month..🤣🤣🤣

R.G.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vismaya

No one is denying that she had a tragic life since birth..this is a show,where ppl were invested in the main leads and their chemistry, and obviously expect their reunion,when they are so famous..She hid Abhir's truth for 6 yrs,then even after Abhi was remorseful of his actions and knew the truth,she wantedly kept him away from his own son..Suppose Abhinav just fell off the cliff and was assumed dead,Akshara Abhi,Abhi and Abhira live like a happy fam,Nav comes back to Akshara, would she have denied h8s rights on Abhira as a bio father?no..I agree Abhi did a mistake, but he was remorseful of itBTW,with what right did Nav accept to be Abhir's father,just coz Akshara asked him to be?

Abhim was remorseful? He never took stand against his mother’s wrongs. He was asking how could she move on the first time they met in Kasauli. He asked Abhin shamelessly to give back Akshara despite at the time being under the impression that she had a child with Abhin. And her giving Abhin the rights was only after Abhim denied her and said really rude things about him not wanting to hear about her or the kid. He must be in some really bad situation but that does not mean that she will have to continuously take his tantrums. He abandoned her afterall so why should she pay heed to the same? 

Despite knowing how Manjari was acting unnecessarily insecure of Abhin, he still sided with her blindly. At least Ak showed remorse upon realising. She was apologetic towards Abhim and accepted her mistake the day Abhir went back from calling Abhim from Dadda to Docman resulting in his breakdown. Then again upon realising that Abhim is not the reason Abhin died, she herself submitted the evidence to the court. She did not want Abhir to go to the Birlas because she knew the adverse effect it would have on Abhir, which sadly Abhim as a parent failed to see. To become the best son he abandoned his duties as a husband and treated Ak really bad.

About the hypothetical situation mentioned here, no she wouldn’t have denied parental rights from Abhin because he was never bad to her, while Abhim was; he never lost her trust, Abhim did.

Originally posted by: shahi10

I just frankly want to know actual reasons (nothing like that she's unlucky or any jokes about that really.) Honest reasons about why Akshu is so hated. To me, it seems like it was a series of unfortunate events which occurred in relation to her in which she was indirectly framed as the wrong one. I never really disliked her or thought she was the villain (besides hiding Abhir from Abhimanyu and pretending that he's someone else's son.) I kind of see her as an inspiration for how she was able to separate her past from her future and always tried to at least move on towards something better or at least made the best of the situation. Especially with how she raised Abhira after so many difficulties - it's not easy to not be depressed from life after so much has happened but yet she looked forward and got something positive out of life.

Akshara was a liar always ..She thinks she was right always and adamant ..If someone points out her mistakes she get offended and runaway from that place…she took stupid decisions so that so many lives get affected but she no guilty feel for that…Not an ounce of guilt for Neil death …Not a  good mother …Risked and did fight on jungle when she have complicated pregnancy…paternity fraud …lastly when Abhir need Abhi as a doctor she was like I don’t come there because everyone blame me which mother will say that ?u want to get good explanation u can read frustration thread..I hate people who lies and do fraud thing keeping their face as puppy ..

R.G.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

S E X I S M

Also didn't wait around for one true love.

People take Rahul's dialogue in KKHH too seriously when that movie was ultimately about proving that ideal of true false lol

Totally agree on the sexism part here! Pati chahe jo bhi kare how can the girl not trust him back and happily marry someone else…classic!

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

Wait..you are blaming baby akshu ? The one in womb?

When she was in her mom's stomach then her father Kartik got kidnapped and tortured badly

😱

Wo to acha hua 

Usko torture hote dekh Dil ko Khushi mili mujhe 

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

Wait..you are blaming baby akshu ? The one in womb?

When she was in her mom's stomach then her father Kartik got kidnapped and tortured badly

😱

Isi ko bad luck kehte hai

Manhoosiyat

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Sharmas

Yes I absolutely hate Akshu.. for considering a pathetic trash woman as her mother even after that woman abused her, her husband, her child and in the end forced her for abortion. She continued calling such a vile woman as mother. That's the one thing I'll always hate Akshara for. Other than that, she was just a sad, tragic character who had to bear the brunt of everyone's actions. The only peaceful time she had was with her husband in Kasauli and later with their daughter. She was not a bad person. But lacked a backbone most times, and let herself get abused mistaking that is love.

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Really? Sorry to disagree with most of the points blaming Akshara here... What's manhoos? All female Leads were faced with some or the other major issues when they were pregnant... 

Akshara Sr. Included... Her first miscarriage to her family being ousted by bhabhi maa... 

Kartik kicked out Naira when Kairav was conceived... 

Keerti Naksh lost their first child when KaiRa la first baby was born... 

But you can't blame kids for any of those mishaps... Waise kehne toh phir log Abhinav ke Nikkeji ko bhi bad omen bol sakte hai? When he was in Akshara's tummy, Neil died, or after he was born Abbinav died and blah blah... So, most of the arguments of Gen 2, before and after her birth are lame, in my honest opinion

Anisha's death was merely her fault! How was slipping while threatening to suicide be termed as Akshara's fault... I find it abusurd to see her being blamed for every single small thing.... 

And it's because of these reasons AkshNav fans consider Abhimanyu to be bigger panauti for destroying one of the happiest family for his OWN selfish reasons! But Khair the post isn't about that... 

I don't dislike Akshara... She was best during Kasauli track... And then post leap... She has raised best daughter... 

Akshara, in my opinion, was bit confused soul. But I think it's DKP ka trend to do naach gaana after deaths of loved ones... 

If people don't like Akshara and Abhinav being end game, that's fine... But hatred for Akshara, in my observation, has been little over the top and irrational. 

Kartik never kicked out Naira

She went away on her own 

Because he asked her

" Kal raat hotel room me tumhare or tumhare boss mihir ke beech me kitni hade paar huyi thi ek baar bata do bas fir kabhi ye sawal nahi karunga ye sawal mujhe khaaye ja Raha hai " 

Usko ye sun kar itna gussa aaya ki usne reply Diya

" Mai pyar karti hu mihir se kal raat hamare beech saari hade paar ho gayi thi i am not sorry and bye " 

Or fir wo chali gayi

Lekin 5 saal baad wapis aayi kyuki usko Kairav ke operation ke liye paiso ki zarurat thi 

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Really? Sorry to disagree with most of the points blaming Akshara here... What's manhoos? All female Leads were faced with some or the other major issues when they were pregnant... 

Akshara Sr. Included... Her first miscarriage to her family being ousted by bhabhi maa... 

Kartik kicked out Naira when Kairav was conceived... 

Keerti Naksh lost their first child when KaiRa la first baby was born... 

But you can't blame kids for any of those mishaps... Waise kehne toh phir log Abhinav ke Nikkeji ko bhi bad omen bol sakte hai? When he was in Akshara's tummy, Neil died, or after he was born Abbinav died and blah blah... So, most of the arguments of Gen 2, before and after her birth are lame, in my honest opinion

Anisha's death was merely her fault! How was slipping while threatening to suicide be termed as Akshara's fault... I find it abusurd to see her being blamed for every single small thing.... 

And it's because of these reasons AkshNav fans consider Abhimanyu to be bigger panauti for destroying one of the happiest family for his OWN selfish reasons! But Khair the post isn't about that... 

I don't dislike Akshara... She was best during Kasauli track... And then post leap... She has raised best daughter... 

Akshara, in my opinion, was bit confused soul. But I think it's DKP ka trend to do naach gaana after deaths of loved ones... 

If people don't like Akshara and Abhinav being end game, that's fine... But hatred for Akshara, in my observation, has been little over the top and irrational. 

Or 5 saal Tak Kartik ko lagta tha ki Naira accident me mar chuki hai 

Isliye usne vedika se shaadi kar Li 

Lekin shaadi ke 2 ghante baad Naira aa gayi

Or fir Kartik ne usse us sawal ke liye sorry bola

Bahot guilt me tha wo 5 saal tadap Raha tha